Monday, February 10, 2014

WEDNESDAY, 29 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANGH BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.  I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, Lotus TV, Janashree TV, Eshwar TV, and through two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities in many countries around the world.

Cities sitting in two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha: Los Angeles-Arunachalam, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Scottsdale-Arizona, Singapore-Singapuram, Ohio-Prayag, Nithyananda Nagara-Bangalore, San Jose-Madurai, Bangalore City Centre, Hong Kong-Camus, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Seattle-Chidambaram, Toronto-Kailasam, Devon-UK, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Kulim-Tiruttani, Houston-Kalahasti, Dubai-Vaidyanatham, Hosur-Dhyanapeetam, Port Washington-New York, Jorpati-Nepal, Kathmandu-Nepal, Enriching Temple-Bidadi.....................

So, I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

Today, I will expand on “Completion and Possibility”.

Continuously, the mind seeks for something different.  It is a pattern of the mind, but it does not prepare itself, it does not take the responsibility for the new, for the change, for the new future.  If the mind takes the responsibility, the present itself will become the source for the future to happen.  Means, without changing the place, you will become a new being, understand!

I will expand on this truth.  May be, I can give you one example; then you will understand.

Ramana Maharshi used to have two rabbits.  To keep them warm, to keep those rabbits warm, he used to always keep them in the bed next to him.  Every two minutes they used to jump out of the bed and run here and there.  They always used to jump.  He used to show this to the devotees and tell, ‘These rabbits don’t want to be in the bed, warm, cozy; they just want to jump, go around, and be somewhere else.  But, after you jump out of the bed, where will you go?  What will you do next?  They don’t know!  So, they just come back!’ 

Understand, many times in your life also, you just want to be out of this place wherever you are – you may be in a job, you may be in a relationship, you may be in a house, you may be in an ashram.  I have seen in our own organization, in our ashram, people just want to go away.  I ask them, ‘What will you do after you run away?’  They reply, ‘I don’t know that and all!  I just don’t want to be here, that’s all!’  See, this pattern, ‘I don’t know what I will do in the future; I don’t know about it; I don’t care about it!  But, I don’t want to be here!’, this is what is the symptom of deep incompletion.  That pattern will continue to drive you crazy wherever you go.       

Everyone wants change.  Everyone wants a new future.  Everyone wants transformation.  Everyone says, ‘I don’t want to be here!’  But what are you going to do?  What are you going to become?  Okay, you don’t want to be here, you don’t want this place, you don’t want this relationship, you don’t want this job, you don’t want this house; all that is okay.  But, what are you going to do?  That you don’t know and that you don’t care!  Understand, many times you change, thinking, ‘When it comes, I will face!  When it comes I will see!’  Please understand, actually when it comes, you will not be able to handle it, you will not be able to face it!  So, instead of, changing the place, changing the relationship, changing the house, changing the job, try to bring completion inside you.  When you try to bring completion inside you, please understand, suddenly your whole future will be re-written in such a way you will be able to handle it, you will be able to live it, you will be celebrating it!  If you can’t handle the present, just to escape from the present you are jumping into some future, be very clear, in six months you will not be able to handle the future which you created, because it is the ability to handle that needs to be created, not the place.

I have seen many people running away from my Sangha.  I have seen what they do.  See, they get into some mood of anger, not able to tolerate.  It may not be with others, it may be with themselves.  They cry, ‘Oh, it is very difficult!  I can’t live!’  Sometimes they develop intolerance with others.  Sometimes they develop intolerance with themselves!  But, whatever may be the reason, whether you develop intolerance with others or you develop intolerance with yourself, when you jump, you say, ‘Somehow I will manage, but I will not be here!’  When you jump out of incompletion, you will be carrying the same pattern inside you, developing intolerance with others and yourself wherever you go.  It is going to be there!  It is going to be there!

So, please understand, whether you try to create intolerance with others or intolerance with yourself, that pattern needs to be completed.  Completion needs to be brought into that pattern.  Out of incompletion, means, intolerance with yourself or intolerance with others, without completing that incompletion, how much ever you try to create a new life, you will not be able to re-write your future, you will not be able to re-write your new life, because that pattern is ahead of you!  Please understand, when you are in the space of Completion, the divine presence is ahead of you in your journey, making a path for you, paving a way for you.  But when you are full of incompletions, be very clear, it is the incompletions which are ahead of you, your incompletions are more faster than you!

Ramakrishna used to say beautifully, ‘When you start your journey if you chant Durga’s name, at least three times “Durga, Durga, Durga”, Mahadeva himself will be going ahead of you, protecting you, rotating his trishul; clearing all the obstacles, he will be protecting you and guiding you!’  I have this habit.  Even now, before starting any journey, I will chant Durga’s name.  I learnt it from Ramakrishna.  I tell you, if you start your life with any action out of incompletion, that incompletion will be ahead of you, creating worse and worse hells; but if you start it with completion, that completion will be ahead of you, paving a beautiful path and creating exactly the life as you want and showering all the good things!  So, it is Completion which is a basic requirement for expansion.    

Carrying the space of Completion and moving in your life is “Kalpataru”.  Please understand, I am defining Kalpataru.  Carrying the space of Completion and moving ahead in your life is “Kalpataru”. 

I also wanted to give some deeper insights into how the Completion can be done.  When you handle with incompletions how the Completion can be done, Completion can be easy.  See, when you sit for completing with your incompletions, understand the futility of the incompletions; means, they do not have any value, utility value in your life; they are not going to give you intelligence, they are not going to give you inspiration, they are not going to give you excitement, they are not going to add joy to your life.  Other than being cancerous and self-destructive, the incompletions have no utility value in your life.  I can say, in a way, they are futile.  Remember that and go back to the same incompletion patterns you started creating in your life from the young age; that frightened child who is living inside you, adamant child is living inside you. 

Every one of you carries a frightened, immature, adamant child inside.  That child is so arrogant, adamant, frightened and immature – “Yes, I know it is not right; but I want that only!’  See, only with that pattern you started developing your identity.  Somehow, unfortunately, human-beings believe that only when we say “No”, we become a leader, big guy.  Only with our “No”s we develop our identity ‘I am somebody!  I am something!’  See, only when you say “No” to your father, only then you think, ‘Yes, I am growing up!’  Only when you say “No” to your elder brother, you think, ‘See!  I am somebody!’  Saying “Yes” to somebody is always considered a weakness.  Please understand, neither saying “Yes” always is a weakness, nor saying “No” always is powerful.  It is how you feel when you say “Yes” or “No” inside you that makes you a person, an individual, a being, a being different.  Being different does not mean being different from others, doing something different from others.  No!  When nobody jumps into the Jamuna (River Yamuna), you jump into the Jamuna, will you become different?  No!  Being different never happens just by doing something different from others.  Being different happens: be different, not just do something different.  Be different, that only will make you being different. 

Somehow, human-beings, from time immemorial are being crazy about being different.  ‘I have to be different!  I can’t be that one of all these!  I can’t be one of all these men!  I can’t be one of all these businessmen!’  Whichever field you are, ‘I can’t be one of all these lawyers!  I can’t be one of all these journalists!  I can’t be one of all these Swamis!  I have to be different!’  Yes, great!  Being different is great!  Nothing wrong!  Being different is your basic instinct, because you are unique, because by nature you are unique, you are incomparable, you cannot be compared, you are beyond, you are unique.  So, because by nature you are unique – “Anupama” – you always wanted the “anubhava” (experience) of that “anupama”!  You always wanted the “anubhava” of that “anupama”!  Being unique, you always wanted that experience.  But, listen, you can be different, you can experience you are being different only when your Being becomes different, not just doing!  So, decide, look in, look in and decide to complete with that immature, frightened, adamant child who is built on incompletion. 

Please understand, if you try to be different because of incompletions, you will end up doing foolish things.  I have seen people doing very scary, foolish things.  They don’t care about the damage they cause to themselves, to others, by doing those foolish things.  Understand, if you cause damage to yourself and to others even out of your foolishness, that is “himsa”, violence, terrorism.  I can say, intelligent terrorists are very less on Planet Earth; foolish terrorists are only more.  The fools who don’t even know they are doing terrorism, they are violent, those terrorists are more.  Many times if you look in, you will see, when you started building your incompletions, when those incompletions started building in you from the childhood, the immaturity you carried, the adamancy, arrogance you carried, and that frightened, shaken, all the time shivering, that inside you carry, you started building, you will be able to simply see.  And the moment you are able to see the present incompletion is extension of your childhood frightened immaturity, incompletion cognitions, your present incompletions will lose power over you.  You will think, ‘Why will I continue this same foolishness?  Why will I continue this same nuisance?  Why will I continue this same nonsense?  Understand? 

Listen!  Please listen!  Making your incompletions illegitimate – I am using this word “illegitimate” – you understanding your incompletions are illogical, illegitimate and wrong cognitions, that very understanding takes away your sympathy, your support for your incompletions.  I tell you, the moment your support is taken away from your incompletions, your incompletions are lifeless bodies; they are just waiting to get burnt; they are no more powerful; they can’t make you powerless any more. 

Sometimes people come and tell me, ‘Swamiji, I know it is incompletion; but I am not able to complete.’  Means, still your moral support is not withdrawn from your incompletions, still you have not looked in, and inside the present incompletions you are carrying are the extensions of your past, immature, frightened, arrogant, adamant, wrong cognitions.  Please understand, I am using a chain of words – “immature, arrogant, adamant, wrong cognitions of your childhood, frightened cognitions of your childhood”.  When you are frightened, shivering, immature, arrogant, you naturally build self-hatred and self-denial.  Self-denial is cooked when immaturity, arrogance, all these are cooked together.  Immaturity, arrogance, feeling frightened, when all these are cooked together, comes self-hatred and self-denial.  Then you become like ‘Whether my father is right or not, I don’t care!  But I don’t want to listen to him!  Whether he is right or not, I don’t care; but I don’t want to listen to him!  Whether my teacher is right or not, I don’t care; I don’t want to listen to him!’  And then you end up, ‘Whether my logic is right or not, I don’t care!  I won’t listen to it!’  Because, when you are shooting everyone, you forget suddenly that that revolver is turned against you; it is now towards you; but you don’t even look and you pull the trigger, you operate the pistol, the revolver. 

So, please understand, many times, I just wanted all of you to know, again and again and again, many times your incompletions take over you.  You say, ‘I don’t care whether it is right or wrong!  This is the way I will be!  What comes, comes!  I will face!’  You won’t be able to face, understand!  First, most important thing in your life, bring completion in your confused inner-space.  Every moment, whether you are sitting in your room, sitting in your office, sitting in your bedroom, sitting in your school, sitting in your college, sitting in your car, wherever you are, whenever you just get time to think, let all your thinking time become “manana”.  “Manana” means “moving towards completion”.  Let always your thinking travel towards the direction of completion.  Please understand, you thinking you cannot reach completion is the worst self-doubt; that enemy should be thrown out!  You CAN reach completion!  When I can reach, you can reach too! 

Advaita is the ultimate Communism.  All the so-called Communists are only cheating, pseudo-Communists.  They all teach Communism, but lead a capitalist life!  They may show as if they don’t have money, but psychologically they live a capitalist life – ‘I am bigger than others’!  Even in their so-called poverty, they will be living a capitalist life.  See, the real Communism is:  Are you feeling everyone is equal inside your being?  Are you feeling that what is possible by you is possible by everyone?  Are you making space what is possible for you is possible for everyone?  Only then you are a Communist!  Only a real Vedanti can be a Communist.  The ultimate Vedanti only can be a Communist.  Only he feels ‘What is possible for me is possible for everyone’.  Otherwise, all these so-called Communists they teach Communism, but inside they live a capitalist life!  Inside they may tell, ‘No, no, no, nobody can be like me!’  They may have the same bank balance others have, they may have the same house you have, but inside they think they are special, they are somebody, they cannot be equated to you, you cannot be equated to them!  Understand, only an Advaiti, ultimate Advaiti who has experienced Advaita, only he feels, ‘If something is possible for me, it is possible for you too!’ 

Please understand, from my experience of Advaita I am telling you – not for pride or arrogance; I am telling you a simple statement – I have experienced the ultimate Advaita state, the Advaitic truth.  From that clarity, that joy and excitement and inspiration, strength, powerfulness which comes from that Advaitic experience, from that I tell you, when it is possible for me, it is possible for you!  Just remember one thing: Let your thinking whole day be directed towards Completion.  Whole day analyze, think through, do intranalyzing, “manana”, to reach the space of Completion.  Whenever you get time to think, sit and look in, ‘What all incompletions have power over my thinking, what all incompletions have influence over my actions, what all incompletions have influence over my words’, think one by one and look in.  See how these incompletions you are carrying now have developed in your life from the young age, from the young age how it has developed in you in a logic-less, frightened situation.  Sometimes you get shaken, frightened completely, just seeing a broomstick in the night, or seeing a nightie hanging in the night.  If the nightie is hanging near the window and that nightie shakes in the breeze, you will be shaken, frightened that it is some ghost.  All the incompletions you are carrying now starts from the young age where the illogical fears, illogical anxiety was flourishing in your system.  This illogical anxiety, illogical fear, when it is added with a little arrogance, adamancy – ‘Oh, I will be like this only!’ – when your mom tells, ‘Don’t worry, it is just a nightie; don’t be frightened.’, instead of learning that truth, you try to think your mom is making fun of you, or she is not caring for you, she is not consoling you.

There is a beautiful story by a great sadhu from Tiruvanamalai.  His name is Sadhu Om.  I have never mentioned his name before, but I was a great follower of this sadhu.  He was a great disciple of Muruganar, Ramana Maharshi’s direct disciple.  I never had the direct darshan of Muruganar, but I got the direct darshan of Sadhu Om.  He is a disciple’s disciple – Ramana Maharshi’s disciple’s disciple.  He tells a very beautiful story in some of his books.  He says:  There was a child and father.  The father carries the child everyday for a walk, morning walk.  One day the child sees a tree and gets frightened and cries, ‘There is a ghost in that tree.  I will not come here.  I will not go there!’  Now what is the intelligent thing a father should do?  He should carry the child and take the child near that tree and show that there is no ghost and remove that fear.  Not that he will tell, ‘Don’t worry, let us go away.’  If he takes the child away, the child will feel comfortable, but that fear will never be removed.  All the children want to be taken away from the frightening object.  The child never wants the father to take him near the tree and remove the fear.  When your father tries to do that, you will develop incompletion with your father – ‘You are insensitive to my fear!’  When your arrogance is added to your immature, frightened cognition, it becomes a deep incompletion. 

I know, I really wanted to continue on this subject; but, unfortunately, today no time.  I am in the Sadhna TV Studio giving the live satsangh.  So I have to complete it in a few minutes.  But I will continue on this subject.  It is a very beautiful subject.  I will continue on this subject in the next few days’ satsangh.

Now, the essence of today’s satsangh.  Actually, I cannot give the essence today, because still I have not completed; I have to continue.  But today whatever I have shared, the essence of that is:  LET ALWAYS YOUR THINKING BE DIRECTED TOWARDS COMPLETION.

So, all of you sit and meditate, do the Kalpataru process.  Now itself I bless you all.  Whatever space you create, let it become a reality!  Because I have to end the satsangh now.  So, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!

___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________






   



No comments:

Post a Comment