Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, TUESDAY, 14 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANGH BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA –


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
Today, Makara Sankranti!  My blessings to every one of you on this auspicious day of Makara Sankranti!  The Uttarayana Punya Kaala starts! Today night is the time Bhishma left his body; so it is called Bhishma Sankranti also.  From today, the Uttarayana Punya Kaala starts.
Blessings to Singapore-Singapuram!  Blessings to every one of you on this auspicious Makara Sankranti! 
From today, the important spiritual practices are started like Purascharana (repetition of a mantra with rigid spiritual observances a fixed number of times to obtain quick spiritual progress), Japa, Completion.  All those spiritual practices are usually started on this auspicious day today. 
The tradition is, from today whoever leaves the body, directly goes to the higher spaces.
Today, I will expand on the Science of Kalpataru a little more deeply.
Completion with your SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial. 
Understand, any resistance you have towards anything, any resistance you have towards anything is nothing but the resistance you carry inside you towards some part of you.  First, understand, the macrocosm is in the microcosm.  Rahu is nothing but Self-Hatred.  The macrocosm is in the microcosm.  Whatever you resist outside is some part of you that you resist.  For example, in your life, if you have the pattern of “anybody questions you, you drop them from your life”, you will exactly do the same thing when it comes to you!  Listen, a small cough and you will give up on your health.  You will not say, ‘Come on, stand up!  I am sure about my health!’  No!  You will say, ‘My body is questioning me.  How dare it!  No!  I will give up on it!’
Your patterns of relationship with others, and your patterns of physical desires, your patterns of how you respond to your body and mind, and how you respond to the world, will all be one and the same.  If you are just casually watching a TV channel, some news, something about Osama, Obama, and criticizing them or hating them without knowing anything clearly for yourself, be very clear, the same thing you will repeat in your life also!  You will have hatred towards the unknown components of your life!  First of all, don’t ever have this pattern of “anything you don’t know, immediately hate it”.  No! 
Please listen, whatever you know is “Vyaktha” – “known”, “which has expressed”.  Whatever you don’t know is “Avyaktha” – “unknown”.  When it is known, you have all the right to hate or like it.  But, unfortunately, you start developing a pattern of “anything unknown, hate it”.  And you think, ‘What is there if I hate Osama?  Who is going to punish me?  After all, the whole world hates him.’  Be very clear, a man who hates all the unknown is an “animal”.  A man who loves all the unknown is “God”!  Anything unknown to you, Avyaktha, stop hating it.  Because, your attitude towards the unknown outside is going to be the attitude towards the unknown inside.  
Whenever I faint or feel giddy, I fall into Samadhi, because I love the unknown part of me.  See, whenever you faint or feel giddy, you face the unknown part of you.  What is fainting or giddiness?  Your body and your mind is not able to handle at this moment the changes happening in the body and mind; so it just wants to rest in the unknown and get back after balancing the body and mind. 
This hatred towards the unknown is one of the important SDHDs – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – which people are suffering from.  See, directly if somebody has done something wrong to you, you hating is JUSTIFIED, but NOT ACCEPTED.  You hating, I don’t want to say it is right, but at least it is justified.  But, unfortunately, you start hating anything you don’t know.  You don’t know about python, you neither have seen it nor experienced it; but just because somewhere some news you saw, you start building hatred towards it!  You don’t need to hate everything which is not directly involved in your life.  If you just stop this one thing of hating things which are not directly involved in your life, you will start building a relationship with the unknown, the Avyaktha. 
Don’t be afraid of anything which is not known to you.  Hating and being afraid of the unknown, that is the biggest disease humanity is suffering from.  Humanity can’t feel secure if there is some part of the world unknown to it.  What is there in Mars, if you don’t know you feel insecure.  What is there in Saturn, if you don’t know you feel insecure.  What is there in the Sun, if you don’t know you feel insecure.  Feeling insecure if you don’t know what is there, is something seriously wrong! 
The Upanishad teaches beautifully: “Be loving, respectful towards the Avyaktha, the Unknown.”  Because, much of you is unknown to you, Avyaktha to you.  Much of you is unknown to you.  When you are afraid of the Avyaktha outside, you will be afraid of the Avyaktha inside.  Fear of Avyaktha outside, fear of Avyaktha inside. 
I tell you, I have seen many of our devotees, ashramites, sadhus, they love the Sangha which is already known to them, means people who are known to them; but they are afraid of expanding the Sangha with the unknown people!  See, I bring you all together and introduce yourself to each other; they are very comfortable and they love each other.  ‘Yes, what a beautiful Sangha Swamiji has created!’  Even yesterday on Facebook, ‘Swamiji, thank you!  Great Sangha you have given us!  What a boon!’  Because it is known!  Expanding the Sangha, taking the risk of meeting new people, when you talk to them, naturally there will be some dropouts, some failures.  You will make mistakes because still you have not become enlightened. 
(break in transmission on eNTV at this point.......)
But we are afraid of growing, reaching out to the unknown Sangha, the Avyaktha Sangha, understand!  You will never be a perfect Enricher or Causer till you are complete!  You will never achieve Completion till you are a Causer or Enricher!  So, both things have to simultaneously happen!  There will be some teething problems.  If you are afraid of the unknown Sangha, means reaching out to people, you will also be afraid deep in your being of the practice of Completion.  What you feel about Enriching, same you will feel about Completion.  What you feel about Completion, same you will feel about Enriching or Causing.  If you are very active in Causing, you will be very active in the space of Completion, completing.  If you are doubtful about Causing, or stuck with questions, same way with Completion also you will be doubtful and having questions.  You should start completing with yourself more and more.
Don’t hate the unknown.  Don’t be afraid of the unknown.  Don’t feel insecure about the unknown.  Be assured about the unknown, because they are just going to be the extension of your unknown.  Please listen, your unknown is your own unknown. When you understand your unknown is your own unknown, you will not have fear about your unknown.  Your unknown is your own unknown.  Anything which is your own, you will not be afraid of it. 
Please listen, how much you don’t know about the future, the same way I don’t know about the future.  But one thing: you are afraid of that unknown future, I am happy about that unknown future; that is all is the difference!  Because I know the unknown is my own.  You don’t know the unknown is your own.  Because I know the unknown is my own, I know it will be me extending me.....me extending me.  When you understand the unknown is your own, you will not feel insecure about it, you will not feel afraid of it, you will not worry about it, you will not be disturbed. 
Go courageously meeting people just with this one strength: My being is convinced, so I know I can transmit this into the other person!  May be, still my logic will raise questions which I may not able to answer.  I may not be able to answer the questions when others raise.  But my being is convinced!  I am living this!  I will go with this strength when others raise questions.  I may not be able to answer all the questions, but I will be able to transform their being. 
Please listen, don’t ever think I am answering all your questions.  No!  Much of it I divert!  Because, the funny thing is, you yourself don’t hold on to your questions!  I have seen many times, people tell me, ‘Swamiji, please tell me something, some way to get darshan of God, get enlightenment.’  I tell them, ‘Please be seated, have a cup of coffee.  I will tell you.’  They say, ‘No, Maharaj, I have to run for my bus.  My train is waiting.  Please tell now.’  I tell, ‘Okay, please be seated.’  And if you sit and start having a cup of coffee, after that three or four hours I sit with them and discuss, after that they won’t even remember that question a second time!  They won’t even remember that question again!  Before they leave they will say, ‘Maharaj, I came to you with some question, what is it?’  I say, ‘Nothing, your train is waiting, go.’  So, understand, most of the time even you are not sure of your question!
Start getting comfortable more and more with your unknown.  I tell you, knowing that your unknown is your own is “Courage”.  Knowing that your unknown is your own is “Courage”.  I tell you, the moment I understood my unknown is my own, I lost death fear!  I lost death fear!  When you know your unknown is your own, you will lose fear of the unknown, and you will start listening to it.  Whenever you have the fear of or hatred towards the unknown, start listening.  Listening will take away fear.  That is why, death fear, fear of the unknown is conquered in Manikarnika.  Where the “Mani Karna” (Mani = jewel; Karna = ear), the “Mani Karna” (earring) of Devi which is the symbol of listening has fallen, there death is conquered, Kaalabhairava frees, liberates people from the fear of the unknown.  Listening and conquering fear of the unknown are directly connected.  The Manikarna is a symbol of listening.  It is given as a symbol of listening.  When you are given initiation, at that time it is given.  So Devi’s Manikarna fell in Varanasi.  That Manikarnika Ghat, means that place, is a symbol of listening. 
When you listen, all the fear of the unknown disappears.  Understand, what I am talking is a very powerful truth, very important truth!  Not having the fear of the unknown.  Because, all excitements come from the unknown!  It is from Avyaktha that joy and excitement come.  Because, anything which is known is no more exciting; it is boring and tiring.  So, anything which is exciting you has to come from the unknown.  Because you are afraid of anything which comes from the unknown, all your joy and excitement has to come from your mother-in-law’s house, the unknown!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!  So, anything which is joy and excitement has to come from the unknown.
I will give the essence in Hindi and then I will continue the satsangh.
(Audio lost at this point.......)
All your fear of the unknown, all of them are Halloween kids decorated as demons, that’s all!  Because, I have seen them without their make-up!  Start living with them.  You don’t even need to accept your fear of death and the suffering and all that.  Just stop resisting.  Stop resisting.  You don’t need to think, ‘Anyway I am going to die.  Why should I bother?  Anyway I am going to be tortured.’  No!  You don’t need to accept.  You just say, ‘I am not going to resist.  Let me see what comes.  I am not going to presume, I am not going to assume, I am not going to resist, I am not going to accept.’  Understand, then you will understand that all your fear of the unknown is nothing but kids decorated for Halloween.  Don’t get heart-attack seeing the Halloween kids and die!  It is too costly a mistake!  At least if you see a real ghost and get a heart-attack and die, at least that is worth it, understandable.  But if you see a Halloween kid and get a heart-attack and die, it is too cheap; it is disrespecting your heart.  That is why I tell you, don’t have fear of the unknown. 
Having fear of the unknown is nothing but a component of Self-Denial.  You just want to deny parts of you unknown to you.  Same way, you want to deny the parts of the world unknown to you. 
Worshipping the Unknown is worshipping Kaali.  Worship of the Unknown is worship of Vishnu.  “Vishnu” means what?  Unknown Vyakthi!  The Avyaktha who fills the Vyaktha and Avyaktha is Vishnu.  Who is embodiment of Vyaktha and Avyaktha is Kaali. 
If you just complete with the fear of the unknown, you will have the courage to enrich the whole world, you will have the courage to complete with all your problems.  Courage to enrich the whole world and courage to complete with all the problems is one and the same.  If you don’t have the courage to complete with all the components of you, you will have the same fear to reach out to people.  That is why I tell you, the person who completes will be the real Enricher!  The person who enriches will be the real Completer!  Enriching and Completion go hand in hand. 
Enriching and Completion are like “anga” (parts), not step-by-step.  Patanjali says “Ashtanga Yoga”, means “eight parts of Yoga”.  He doesn’t say “Ashtapada Yoga”, means “eight steps of Yoga”.  No!  Ashtanga Yoga” – Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama...... – all of them are different components, “anga” of Yoga.  Same way, Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching, Completion and Causing are “Shadanga Yoga” (six parts of Yoga), not “Shadpada Yoga” (six steps of Yoga).  Shadanga Yoga!  Complete, Enrich, Cause – everything together!  Your Completion will Cause Enriching, Enriching will Cause Completion!  When you are afraid of handling some questions from others, some doubts from others, you are afraid of handling some incompletions of you.  If you handle that incompletion of you, you will have the answers to enrich others, cause others.  Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching, Causing, Completion – and I should add “Listening” also; so, it becomes “Saptanga Yoga” – all these seven are not step-by-step; they are not “Saptapada”, they are “Saptanga”.  All seven happen simultaneously! 
I have a question from Ma Achala, Ma Snehamayi, and Shri Muktha.  I want all three of you to know, I don’t want to answer your question now.  I wanted all three of you to sit and do Completion with yourself with the context of today’s satsangh.  And after Completion if you guys have any other questions, then ask me, I will answer.  I wanted all three of you guys to sit with yourself with the context of today’s satsangh and do Completion, completing with the unknown fears and incompletions you carry in you which you are afraid may come out when you enrich others.  If you are afraid of facing any question or doubt from others, you are afraid of facing some parts of you, your own incompletion, your own doubts which may come out in your incompletion. 
So, understand, this question from Shri Muktha and Snehamayi and Achala, this is about “Enriching”.  They say, “If we suddenly talk about asking people to cause thousand lives for February Inner Awakening, who are not even our devotees, who are casual visitors, who are new people.....”   
Please understand, I am not saying your question is wrong.  I am not saying your question is right.  I am not saying, all three of you, your question is wrong. I am not saying your question is right.  All I am trying to tell you is, you guys take the context of today’s satsangh and do Completion.  After this Completion, if you have any question, call me, send the question.  Because, sometimes, the answer which comes from outside, you may have resistance to it.  So, let the answer come from inside.  I tell you, all conflicts need to be attended to from inside, not from outside.  Every participant in the conflict has to answer, try to answer the conflict from inside.  You say, ‘No, no, no, I am right!  YOU try to complete from your inside!  No, no, no.’  This is the problem all of us have.  ‘In this conflict, I am right, you are wrong!  YOU only need to look in!’  Now I am telling you, all the three have to look in and complete within themselves.  After that if you have a question, please send me the question,  I will answer. 
All the best things in our life are yet to come and it is going to come from Avyaktha, the unknown.  If you are afraid of that unknown, what are you going to get?  The Unknown is Kalpataru which is going to give you what you want.  How can you be afraid of the Kalpataru?  Completing with your fear of the unknown is completing with your Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – SDHD.
So, let me guide you into the Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.
Choose any one desire you want to cause as reality.  Choose any ONE desire.  And PEN down that desire.
Whatever you think as obstacle to cause that desire into reality, whatever you think makes that desire impossible or difficult, pen down that doubt.
Now sit with yourself with closed eyes.  Complete with all that Self-Doubt, Hatred and Denial – the SDHD.
If you are regular with Satsangh, you can even pick up every day one-one desire to cause it as a reality.  I will make it happen!  After all, Kalpataru does not have a separate warehouse.  The Universe is Kalpataru’s warehouse; so it never gets exhausted!  The Universe is Kalpataru’s warehouse; so the warehouse which never gets emptied! 
So, close your eyes.  Start completing with your Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial (SDHD).  Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  You can open your eyes.  I bless you all to cause what you want as reality! 
I will move to the next segment – Dial-the-Avatar.
DIAL-THE-AVATAR IN PROGRESS.....................
So, we will start the Kalpataru Darshan in Haridwar.  Whoever has come here for Kalpataru Darshan, please come for darshan.
So, all the Inner Awakening participants, today you guys are going to have Makara Sankranti Snan; a very important “snan” (bath) you are going to have.  You may have to apply a little oil on the head if you are a Grihasatha (householder).  If you are a Sannyasi, you will have to apply a little “bhasma” (sacred ash).  Sannyasis will have “bhasma snan” (sacred ash bath).  Grihasthas will have “taila snan” (oil bath) in the Ganga.  Even the Naishtika Brahmacharis, you should have “bhasma snan”.  Krama Brahmacharis, they should have “taila snan”.  Krama Brahmacharis, they are still considered as Grihasthas, and so Krama Brahmacharis should have “taila snan”, means you should apply a little oil.  See, Ganga came down to complete with the elders.  So, do “shraaddha” (ritual offering to the departed souls) and take bath in the Ganga.  You will be completely complete!                


So, I bless you all, let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility, Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________


          

No comments:

Post a Comment