Sunday, February 2, 2014

12.28.2013 - CAUSING ENLIGHTENMENT


MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome you all.  I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Lotus TV, Sadhna TV, Eshwar TV, Janashree TV, and through two-way video-conferencing.  I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.

Yesterday we had a wonderful program.  All over India we are the headlines again!  Once for all, we have put a full-stop to all the controversies!  That is good!

I will expand on “CAUSING ENLIGHTENMENT”.  Even though I committed that till the end of this year I will give the essence of all the satsanghs of this whole year, still we have four more days.....  “Causing Enlightenment” can be the essence of the whole year’s satsanghs.  I can say, in a way, it is the peak.  Causing enlightenment is the peak.  Being a catalyst, please understand, being a catalyst, cause for everyone to realize their reality!  And you need to know, when I say “be a cause for everyone to realize their reality”, I am not saying that if somebody wants to do terrorism, you should make bombs and give them.  No!  If you are sincerely being there as a catalyst, you will transform the reality he wants to create and also make him realize the Ultimate Reality.  Please understand, intense carbon should be rubbed by another diamond, or which is carbon should go and rub against a diamond to form itself into a diamond.  When you are a catalyst, even if violent people come and rub on you, all their violence will drop and they will become such beautiful beings.

Please understand, in our Sangha, some of the best sannyasis and sannyasinis who carry grace, I have seen, all of them knowingly or unknowingly be a catalyst for others to realize their reality.  Even if it is a devotee who came first time to the ashram, even to them these guys give authentic listening.  I tell you, ability to provide authentic listening is “Grace”.  Beauty is not going to be useful.  Please understand, ability to provide authentic listening is “Grace”.  Grace will always be useful in your life.  In your life, Grace will always be useful to you and to others. 

I have seen, many of our sannyasis.....  I cannot use the word “sannyasinis and sannyasis” any more, who are are carrying the male body and female body.  So, I can only say “Swamis and Swamis”.  I cannot say “Swamis and Swaminis”.  Ramakrishna Mission had these terms; I picked that from them.  Now we will align ourselves to Atal Akhada.  And what our Acharyaji said is also true.  Sannyasis cannot be male or female, because you become conscious and only then you are a “Sannyasi”.  A brahmachari can be “brahmachari” or “brahmacharini”.  A sannyasi cannot be “Sannyasi” or “Sannyasini”.  And even the Sannyas Mantra very beautifully says, the whole mantra very clearly describes the male productive organ and the female productive organ.  If Sannyas was not given to females, the Sannyas Mantra would not have mentioned it.  It means traditionally Sannyas was given for both the genders, and for people who are genderless, transgenders, transcendental gender. 

I am really planning, I will make a Sannyas Order for Transgenders!  Why should we boycott them?  We should not!  Why should we keep them out of society?  No!  They should be in the mainstream society with respect.  I will make Sannyas Sampradaya for Transgenders. 

And I will also make Sannyas Sampradaya for the physically-challenged people.  Many of the Sannyas Sampradayas don’t give sannyas for physically-challenged people.  We will create an Order, we will create an Order for them also!  We should open the door for even the physically-challenged people.  They may not be able to do some of the things required for Sannyas, like every day Yoga, Puja.  We will make a customized spiritual practice for them which is more dependent on the mind than the body.  Even the fellows who have body, as if they do Yoga or what?  As if they follow!  If you don’t do Yoga, if you don’t do Puja, it is equivalent to being physically-challenged only!  We will create a Sannyas Sampradaya for even physically-challenged people. 

I have seen, our Sannyasis, who ever carries the grace, I used to wonder sometimes when I see some of our Sannyasis, I feel how can I reproduce this quality in everyone?  No, I can say, I can very clearly tell, Pujananda’s perseverance, and Jyothika’s passion!  I also used to wonder.  I mentioned two names only, because I don’t usually praise people.  I always used to wonder, how can I reproduce this in others?  These two names I mentioned just to give an example; but I can say, many others have at least one component complete in them.  I used to think, if all these one-one component can be reproduced in others, all these fellows will become such beautiful beings, they will be a gift to the world!  The Bible says that God loved the earth so much, he sent his own son.  People should tell like that.  ‘Swamiji loved the earth so much, he sent his own son’!  Each one of you should radiate that grace.  I used to think how this reproduction of this grace can happen in other beings.  This is one of the important formulas I realized. 

All these guys, knowingly or unknowingly, they feel they should be the cause for others to realize their reality.  They don’t know this word.  They may have some other word like “enriching”, or some other word like “I should teach the Guru’s teachings, I should spread Swamiji’s teachings”.  They may have some other word.  But the actual happening is, they are becoming a cause for others’ reality.  Whenever I see the photos of Pujananda taking classes in Varanasi, sometimes for ten people, twenty people....!  Please understand, that ten people, twenty people is not numbers.  When he goes and sits and takes classes, I feel, ‘Wow!  I have created one Sannyasi!’  I am so happy that he is ready to be a catalyst.  And, same way, whenever I see Jyothika going around to the elementary schools, local schools and teaching Yoga to twenty-five people, thirty people, or even just ten people.......! 

Please understand, that grace comes in you only when you decide to be a catalyst for others to realize their reality.  Nothing else gives grace.  I tell you, I am giving in writing, this is my declaration:  GRACE COMES TO YOU ONLY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO BE A CATALYST FOR OTHERS TO REALIZE THEIR REALITY!  Like how Mahadeva says, “Na Guror Adhikam, Na Guror Adhikam, Na Guror Adhikam, Shivasaa Sanataha”, I can say, “Be a cause for others’ reality, Be a cause for others’ reality, Be a cause for others’ reality, This is Nithyananda’s Ordainment”!  “Na Guror Adhikam, Na Guror Adhikam, Na Guror Adhikam, Shivasaa Sanataha”.  I tell you, I am defining the word “Guru” in this Sutra:  “GURU” IS THE PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS THE CAUSE FOR EVERYONE TO REALIZE THEIR REALITY.  He is a catalyst for everyone to realize their reality.  He is Guru!

I am telling you, really, if you just be a cause for everyone to realize their reality, even if they have a wrong reality, idea, it will all melt down.  You will also be purified!  You will realize that when you cause others’ reality, they start causing YOUR reality much better than you expected, and you will realize that continuing to cause others’ reality is your reality!  I am really telling you!  You think my reality is having ten-thousand ashrams?  I won’t stop there, understand!  I WILL MAKE EVERY HOUSE AN ASHRAM!  I am not that simple a guy to make just ten-thousand ashrams and leave it.  I WILL MAKE EVERY HOME AN ASHRAM, EVERY HOME A TEMPLE!         

Just causing others’ reality continuously is the ONLY reality!  What did Pujananda or Jyothika do by getting three-hundred or four-hundred rupees from the students who learn Yoga or meditation from them?  Then finally what happened?  End of the day, being a catalyst, being a cause for others to realize their reality, everyone to grow, everyone to expand, everyone to live!  I tell you, it gives you so much of joy of being a mother!  BEING A MOTHER IS THE GREATEST JOY ON THE PLANET EARTH WHICH A HUMAN-BEING CAN EXPERIENCE!  See, there are some joys which human-beings cannot reach it, like the joy of nectar; you cannot reach it.  The peak joy of a human being is being a mother!  That is why, even the worst women are best when they are mothers!  When it comes to their “mother” dimension, they are such amazing people!  I tell you, always my fantasy about a happy life is: Just be a catalyst for at least a few people to make their reality.  It is such a joy being a mother!  I tell you, even a little bit helping somebody to realize their health, helping somebody to come out of diabetes, blood-pressure, knee pain.  I am not even asking you to make everyone enlightened!  If you can, that is good; do it.  But don’t waste your time saying, ‘No, no, no, I don’t have the infrastructure.  I need to make a big ashram first.  Then I will start teaching all the two-thousand, three-thousand people who come.  Then I will be a cause for making others’ reality.’  Alright, great, I am not saying “No”.  But till then don’t waste your life! 

I tell you, it is always those who have done beginning in their life, reach the end in their life.  If you are joining any sampradaya’s beginning, and you don’t learn the lesson of beginning your own, you will never reach the end of your own.  That is what brings so much of joy to me when I see Jyothika and Pujananda.  They themselves are learning the lessons of beginning.  Learning the lesson of beginning your own!  When you go to the class those fellows will not be there.  Somebody will say “No”.  Somebody will say, ‘I am not coming today’.  I have faced all these.  These are all the lessons you need to learn as a beginner.  I tell you, if you learn the lessons of beginning, the sincerity will get built into your bio-memory.  See, if you directly sit in a Peetha which is made by somebody else, you may be sincere maximum only up to muscle-memory; it won’t go to the depths of your being.  But, if you yourself go through the lessons of beginner, the sincerity gets into the system of your bio-memory itself.    It is such a joy to find that quality inside us.  It is a joy to discover the quality to be a catalyst inside you.  I am really telling you, I am really telling you, if you decide to be a catalyst for others to realize their reality, you reinvent yourself.  You reinvent yourself!  You reinvent yourself!  That is the right word I will use: You rediscover yourself, you reinvent yourself!  There is a subtle difference between the two words “rediscover” and “reinvent”.  But, I can say, you can use both the words.  Both the words match at this place. 

I really, sincerely want every one of you to realize the joy of being a catalyst for others to realize their reality.  See, it is not just for my Sangha I am saying.  Realize being a cause for others reality.  You will say, ‘Oh God, this is such a joy!  How did I miss this for the last so many years?’  It rejuvenates you!  It brings so much of celebration in you!  You will think, ‘Oh God, how did I miss such a joy, such extraordinary bliss?’  Then, being a cause will become excitement!  Causing enlightenment will become an excitement!  I sincerely wish and bless, let you all taste this joy!  See, when I use the word “sincerely”, it means don’t have a hidden agenda.  I am not saying you should hate what you want to create.  Don’t have a hidden agenda.  Neither hate nor have agenda!  Be sincere to be the cause for others’ reality.  So much, so much needs to be done for the evolution of the whole humanity.  I can say, this is the first and best principle humanity should follow: Sincerely be a catalyst for others to realize their reality.  Cause Enlightenment. 

I can give the essence.  Just these five principles:

·         Provide authentic listening to yourself.  Listen to your heart.  Does it cry to you?  Does it say that ‘I am a failure’?  Whatever it cries, listen!  Don’t suppress.  Provide listening to your heart.  You can complete with it later on.  You don’t need to believe whatever your heart says.  Whatever your heart says may not be completely true. It will be influenced by your patterns.  Don’t worry, but listen. 

 

·         Then learn to provide listening to others.  Sincerely provide listening to others.

 

·         Then learn to speak into your listening; means, Completion.

 

·         Learn to speak into others’ listening.

 

·         And be sincere to be cause, be sincere to be cause for others’ reality. 

That is all is the essence.  I can say, these five lines are the essence of today’s satsangh, the essence of the whole year’s satsanghs, and the truth of causing enlightenment.

With this, I will move to the next segment of the morning satsangh – Sarva Darshan. 

From January 1st, we will start the Kalpataru for the next year, whole year.  I think, for us the year starts from Jayanthi to Jayanthi.  So, come on!  Today itself we will start!  Yesterday we started, yesterday we already had a Kalpataru Darshan.  Today we will start.  I myself will guide you all into the Kalpataru Meditation. 

Listen!  In every one of you, there are two energies.....there are two energies: 

·         One which makes whatever you want as reality – the inhaling energy;

 

·         The other one – the exhaling energy which denies you to you.  I am not saying exhaling is wrong; but there is an energy which pushes away things out of you.  This is the way human life happens. 

Now, through this Kalpataru Darshan, all I am going to do is infuse more life energy into the realizing components of you.  There are two components in you: Self-realizing component, and self-denial component.  Through this Kalpataru Darshan, I infuse more energy into the self-realizing component of you, self-realizing component of you.....self-realizing component of you. 

Please close your eyes.  Sit straight.  Inhale consciously.  Let the exhaling happen automatically.  You put all your energy only on inhaling as slowly as possible, as deeply as possible.  Don’t stop exhaling.  You don’t need to put much energy on exhaling.  Let it happen as naturally as possible.  Let your self-realizing energy overpower your self-denial energy.  Let the self-denial energy lose power over you.  Let the self-realization energies overpower you!  Let the self-realization energies be awakened in you!  Namah Shivaya!  Namah Shivaya!  Namah Shivaya!

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................

Slowly, very slow, you can open your eyes.  And please come for Darshan.

___________________ END OF SATSANG___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment