Sunday, February 16, 2014

BIDADI, SUNDAY, 16 FEBRUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA 

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
Today, the Inner Awakening 3rd level, 1st day beginning!
And we have Kalpataru Darshan in Ohio.  I welcome all the participants who have come for Kalpataru Darshan in Ohio.  I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
And, today, Mahadeva is gracing us in the Nithya Leela Alankara.....as Jnanasambandhar coming down and giving the vibhooti, sacred ash, and healing the Pandya King. 
Today, I wanted to expand on a very important sacred secret of life.  Please listen!  First I wanted you to come to the space of listening so that every word I utter you catch it and intranalyze it and internalize it. 
All the gurukul kids, sit straight!  All of you please listen!  Bring your attention and listening!  Listen! 
Other than the internal pleasures and excitement, anything you depend on constantly puts you in powerlessness. 
Listen!  There are some pleasures which constantly will put you in powerfulness, like “Listening”.  Listening itself is such a pleasure, if you start this habit of listening, authentic listening, listening to everyone, it will give you so much excitement, pleasure, joy; you will be part of so many people’s lives!  Please understand, if you are part of everyone around you..... 
Sometimes, very unfortunate, people will say twenty-four hours, ‘You are not part of our life, you are not part of our life....’.  Listen, how many of you don’t know the exact problem of your car driver, his life?  Raise your hand!  Only one person is honest, I tell you!  If you look, how many of you don’t know the real problem of your maid in her life, what is your driver’s reality, what is the reality your maid wants to cause for which she is working?  I can guarantee, 90% of you will not know the problems of the people with whom you are living, people who are living with you!  I am telling you with all my integrity, because of my extraordinary powers, now all the staff are coming to me for Kalpataru, I really know what is their reality, what is their personal reality.  Otherwise, even I don’t know my whole Sangha’s, everyone’s personal reality.  That is why I am so sure you will not know!  Many of you may not even understand the question I am asking. 
People who are living with you, you never provide authentic listening to them.  When you don’t provide authentic listening to them, you have a very minimal interaction with life.  Very minimal interaction with life, that is one of the dangerous things in life.  When you have a minimal interaction with life, you start assuming pleasures are the purpose of life.  Whenever you have a complete interaction with life, just listening puts you in such Completion you don’t expect some other pleasures as the fruit of life.  The man who involves himself with living, even ordinary things like listening..... 
Listening is the first, most powerful step to increase your participation with life.  Understand?  When your participation with life increases, many of the pleasures which make you powerless when you run behind them, or after you get them, will start losing their power over you.  Many pleasures, when you start running towards them, it keeps you powerless.  After you get it you are kept powerless.  Those kind of pleasures will lose their power over you when your participation with life increases. 
Understand, I am expanding on some of the important truths.  Listen! 
When your participation with life increases, you start having so many fulfilments and it leads you to so many layers of Completion.  Just like how you save money for old age or emergency, the crisis times, you have to save layers and layers of Completion for the depression times.  No, really!  If you don’t have the layers of Completion when the depression approaches you, anybody can take over you, you will lose your character.  Please understand, when I use this word “you will lose your character”, I don’t mean you will just fall into love with somebody or somebody will rape you!  No, not that way!  You will lose your identity, get disintegrated to somebody when you yourself don’t have layers and layers of Completion.  Please listen, I know it is going above your head, but whatever I want to say I will put it on record.  Later on, watch the satsangh three-four times and understand; because, every statement I make, you may need to overlap it with your life incidents, you may need to put it in your life incidents and see.
Please understand, any pleasure in your life which makes you powerless when you run behind it and keeps you powerless after you achieve it will constantly lead you to more and more incompletion, lead you to more and more disintegration.
I know this is going above your head, but I will put it on record, I will spit it out.  Later on, listen by pausing.  Intranalyze, internalize, then start again.  Actually, you can’t listen to my satsangh just by “Play” (“Play” button).  You have to “Pause” (press the “Pause” button) again and again; only then you are listening! 
Just if you start practicing listening in your life, even when your boss is firing you which you don’t want to listen, or your spouse is shouting at you something illogical which you don’t want to listen, or your subordinate, your assistant, your servant is lying through their teeth which you don’t want to listen, even in those moments, keeping your incompletions aside, listen; because, that will increase your participation with reality.  Understand?  Participation with reality is always excitement!  Participation with reality is always excitement....excitement which does not make you powerless...excitement which makes you powerful!  It is like alcohol which does not disturb your health.  This “Somarasa” is like that only!  It is a very powerful intoxicant, but does not disturb your health.  Now I know everyone will think, ‘What is the formula, Swamiji?’ (to make Somarasa)  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!  I am not going to do that now.  I am neither going to get into Somarasa-making, nor going to talk about that now!  I am just giving you an example. 
Listen!
Listening actually brings so much of excitement.  Second, it teaches you to speak into the listening of the listener.  I tell you, in the whole world there is no such thing as “great orator”.  There is only one thing: “great listener”!  Great listener becomes great orator!  If you think after listening to my satsanghs I am a great orator, you are wrong.  I am a great listener!  From where do you think I learn all the ideas and come here and talk to you?  I listen to all my disciples’ problems.  They teach me next day what to speak!  Whether it is Inner Awakening session or sitting with my sannyasis and training, only this group has access to me.  The common man has no access to me other than during the morning Kalpataru Darshan.  I spend all my time either with Inner Awakening participants or some program participants like NDY (Nithya Dhyan Yoga), or some meditation programs, or when I train my sannyasis.  Whatever I listen to them, and after listening what is the solution, whatever happens in you when you are listening, I will come back and next day speak all that!  That is what I call as “Satsangh”! 
I tell you, just authentic listening will solve any problem!  When you start solving by listening to others’ problems, you will start doing the same listening to your problems.  When you start listening, the first thing that will happen is, you will start participating in life.  Second, when you have so much of participation, you will start seeing the solutions.  Third, when you start listening to so much from others, you will start developing the patience even to listen to you, your heart’s cries!  When you start listening to others and to yourself, you know what should be spoken to whom.  Your words can either make you or break you.  What should be spoken to whom.
Again and again people come and tell me, ‘Swamiji, I think you are exactly talking to ME!’  Sometimes people even come and tell me, ‘Exact words which I talk are repeating!’  Listen!  It is not some miraculous powers.  One of the basic truths is, whether your creativity or your stupidity, human-beings are not intelligent to be different.  If you know one person’s stupidity, you will know everyone’s stupidity!  If you know one person how he lives, you will know everyone how they live!  If you know one person’s creativity, you will know everyone’s creativity!  When I listen to a few people and start responding to them, it is equivalent to listening to thousands of people and responding to them!  When you don’t listen, even if ten-thousand people are around you, you will be away from them!  I have seen some of the School Principals, University Vice-Chancellors, they are living in the same campus where twenty-thousand people are living, ten-thousand people are living.  They are responsible for those twenty-thousand, ten-thousand people.  But they won’t listen to even five people every day!  I have seen, many Correspondents, Owners, Management Trustees cannot speak five minutes fluently!  They say, ‘No, no, no....; that and all, let somebody else do.  The professors, teachers, Principals, let them do....’ 
Listen!  When you don’t listen, participation with life becomes very minimal.  Listening is one pleasure, one excitement which never makes you powerless, never makes your health weak, never makes you in any way go wrong!  It only makes you more and more powerful; more and more participation with life happens.  When there is this kind of excitement, listen, when you are authentically listening, not only the listening is excitement, after that whatever went inside, the intranalyzing, internalizing process is also excitement!  When these two excitements fill your life, you don’t need any pleasure which makes you powerless! 
Please understand, the amount of participation I do in each one of your lives just by listening, the amount I entertain all of you in my heart just by listening, you will understand that only when YOU start listening.  Just by listening I entertain all of you much more than anybody entertaining you in their lives including your most beloveds and lovers!  Listen, even if others entertain you in their hearts, it will only be 10% or a few percent, few years, with THEIR context!  In my case, I entertain you in my heart from YOUR context!  That is why I am telling you, getting entertained in the Master’s inner presence is one of the greatest protections you can have in your life!  Because, he goes on thinks for you, he goes on plans for you, he goes on makes your reality into reality, he goes on causing your reality!  That is why, just even in one Kalpataru Darshan coming and telling what you want into the listening of the Master does so much!  Understand, all I do is only this one: I provide my listening.  Like a lotus opens its petals and allows people to come in and put what they want, I provide my listening; then I just close myself and put the whole thing into my powerful inner-space and grind everywhere; and whatever you offered into my listening starts getting into reality!  And, I tell you, YOU can do the same when you provide authentic listening and then offer whatever you listened in your inner-space, without becoming incomplete or powerless, without becoming incomplete or powerless, understand, you can give Kalpataru Darshan!  You just need to have that level of Completion, that’s all.     
Jnanatma is sending a message, ‘Earlier I used to think, Swamiji is giving so many boons, but when is he going to work on fulfilling this?’  HAHAHAHAHA....!
Understand, when you utter something into the listening of the Master, he entertains you from YOUR context, and naturally that fulfils you! 
Sometimes people come back and tell me, ‘What I asked did not happen, Swamiji.  But now I know why that didn’t happen.  I thank you for not making it happen what I wanted!’
Achala has a question: ‘How do we know that we are authentically listening?  What is the sign of that?’ 
After listening, you will feel more powerful; you won’t feel powerless.  After you complete listening, you will feel more powerful, that is all!  You will not feel powerless.  If you are feeling bored or tired by listening, or you switch off or change the channel – means, some people who are very intelligent, externally they will be saying, ‘Yes, yes, yes...’ (acting as if they are intently listening to you), but the other channel is off!  They are thinking, ‘I don’t know when this fool will stop!  Who wants to listen to him?  I have to do this, this, this, all that work.  I have to get up and go....’, or already planning for something else! 
Listen, whenever you have inauthentic listening, listening makes you tired and bored.  Whenever you have authentic listening, listening makes you more powerful...listening makes you more powerful, more strong, more intelligent!  I have always seen, the disciples who are authentic somehow catch this one principle of listening, and without any other spiritual process, continue to maintain and develop more and more the space of Completion.  Without any other spiritual practice, they are able to maintain the space of Completion.  They are able to develop themselves more and more into the space of Completion just by providing listening, because when you provide listening to others, you start developing this unique intelligence of providing listening to yourself. 
And, one more thing, if you start authentically listening, your whole body develops certain grace.  I have seen many graceful people...not beautiful!  In the social scale, you cannot call them beautiful, but such graceful people!  Raghupathi Yogi, Ramsurat Kumar, Vibhootananda Puri Devi, all of them, in society’s frame, you cannot call them beautiful; but they will carry such grace!  And same way, I have seen so many beautiful people who are not graceful....ugghh...!  The moment you see, you will feel like vomiting!  As per society’s norms, they will be beautiful, but they will not carry that grace.  I tell you, if you listen to whatever is happening around you, you will carry a certain grace, you will develop grace, because you will start listening to you.  The spiritual revolution starts in you with listening, with “Shravana”, listening to others and yourself.
Please listen, the definition of “Shravana” is: “Listening to others and yourself”.  Listening to what is happening outside and inside is Shravana.  The spiritual re-birthing, spiritual revolution, conscious awakening, inner awakening starts with listening, because listening makes you enjoy subtle pleasures, you don’t need crude pleasures which make you powerless.  The crude pleasures take away your grace.  When you develop these subtle pleasures, you are a Sannyasi!  I have seen thousands of my disciples and sannyasis, just my one word, ‘Hey, what are you doing?’  Not even, ‘I am with you!  My blessings!  I will always be with you!’; not even those words like ‘Be blissful’; I don’t need to even go to that second, third statement.  The first statement, ‘How are you?’, that is enough!  They will say, ‘Now I am okay, Swamiji!’  Understand, listening raises you to that space and increases your ability to enjoy the subtlest pleasures.  With listening you become a real Sadhu!  With listening...! 
I know there are many people, the only excitement in their life is morning satsangh!  They wait for that moment!  But that one morning satsangh fills them so much!  I have seen so many people writing to me, ‘Swamiji, morning satsangh makes me feel my whole life is worthy of living, Swamiji!  Whatever I go through is worthy just for this morning satsangh!’     
So, all of you understand, the essence of today’s satsangh is:
Listening!  Listening develops so many beautiful qualities in you.  It awakens many abilities in you.  Listening alone is enough for you to achieve Brahmacharya and Sannyas!  You don’t need any other technique, any other Yoga, Joojoo, Voodoo, jaadhu; you don’t need anything else!  “Jaadhu” means some “magic”. Voodoo, Jaadhu you don’t need anything else!  Just listening can make you a great Sadhu!  Because, listening develops the ability of listening inside also!  You will develop the ability of listening to you.  Whether it is in your school, or in your college, or university, or you are watching a movie, or fighting with your spouse, lying to your boss, or listening to all the lies of your servant or subordinates, be always in the space of listening to outer and inner, what is happening outside and inside; you will never have suffering in your life! 
Listening heals you.  Listening brings health to you.  It brings health to you because you will start listening to your body.  Before even you develop any disease or complication, by listening to it you will complete it.  By listening to it you will complete it!  Your body is like a child.  Sometimes I have seen, these kids will complain – the grown-up kids also; I have both: kids and grown-up kids – ‘I don’t want to do this!’  I will say, ‘Okay!’  Then, after two-three minutes they will say, ‘No, no, no, no, no...I just told like that!  I wanted to do!  I just wanted to show that I can say no to you!’  That is a kind of silly pleasure!  After a few minutes, they understand, ‘No, no, no, no, no...this is not right..’  Just by providing listening, I awaken their intelligence: ‘You can do it!’ 
Bring this one quality of listening, that’s all.  You will see so much, so much good things in your life!  So much good in your life, such beautiful, wonderful things in your life, just by listening!  Whether it is office or anywhere, wherever, wherever you are, listening, listening, listening!  It is listening which develops many of the subtle pleasure grooves in your system.  Always being in the space of listening is Kalpataru.
So, with this, I move to the Kalpataru Darshan, the next segment of the morning satsangh, Kalpataru process.  All the Kalpataru participants in Bidadi and in Ohio and all over the world, please take up a paper and pen.  Write down the one thought you want to cause as reality.  And pen down all the doubts, incompletions you have about the reality you want to cause.  Pen down these two taking a few minutes.  Take a few minutes and write elaborately the one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the doubts, impossibilities around that thought.
(After a few minutes.....................)
And now let us start the Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Create the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Means, visualize, cognize that what you want to cause as reality has already become real, it is real now.  All the doubts you have, incompletions you have, complete and drop them.  Create the space and hold to make what you want to make as reality, to cause what you want to cause as reality.
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  I bless you all to hold on to that space, and the space you hold on to, let it become reality!  I bless you all, the space you hold will become reality!  I am with you all! 
And I want to express my deep condolences...I am really shocked and saddened by Rishi Prabhakar's demise! Guruji Rishi Prabhakar has left the body just today morning. A great...one of the greatest beings who worked so much for reviving Sanatana Hindu Dharma. He is Guru of so many gurus who don't even acknowledge him as their guru.

Just now I received the message. Me and Dhyanapeetam express our deep condolences to his devotees, disciples, family and Sangha missing him. I know for sure he will already be resting in peace. I know for sure, he will be already relaxing in peace.

And I also wanted to acknowledge for many great things I learnt from him. And the amount of love and compassion, care, he showered on me and our Sangha. He is the only Master who personally came to jail to meet me and spend time! No one else had that courage to come to the prison when I was illegally imprisoned! He was standing by us, with our Sangha!
We will start the darshan.  We will have darshan first in Ohio.
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________


No comments:

Post a Comment