Sunday, February 2, 2014

01.03.2014 - ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM SDHD


MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA
Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis sitting with us all over the world at this time through Nithyananda TV, Lotus TV, Janashree TV, Sadhna TV, and through two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities around the world.

Today, I will expand on Kalpataru, Causing Enlightenment, and on a few characters from the Mahabharata, all the three together.

The first few important truths, the sacred secrets you need to know:

The biggest human suffering is self-doubt, self-denial, self-hatred.  If I have to organize it one by one, it is – self-doubt, self-hatred, self-denial.  First it starts as self-doubt, follows as self-hatred, becomes fruit in self-denial.  That is the way, step by step, it reaches. 

Please understand, the worst disease human-beings suffer.....  I tell you, only actually after this self-doubt comes, God becomes human!  Please understand, in this very land of Haridwar, from the time Ganga started flowing, one debate is going on: How God became human-being?  How Akhanda became Khanda?  How the Paramatma became Jivatma?  This debate is going on just like Ganga.  Dvaithis have their answer, Advaithis have their answer, Visishtadvaithis have their answer, atheists have their answer.  Please understand, in Vedic Tradition, atheism is also part of the philosophy! 

(break in transmission on eNTV at this point.....)

I will give you the answer, not a philosophical, intellectual answer, but an experiential answer, experiential answer for this problem how God became man, how Parmatama became Jivatma, how we got deluded ourselves: The moment self-doubt comes in, God became man, macrocosm becomes microcosm, Paramatma becomes Jivatma.  The first Maya, the origin of the Maya, the first delusion, first illusion, is self-doubt. 

Please understand, if I erase at least a few people’s self-doubt, help them to complete with their self-doubt, self-hatred, self-denial, I will feel my mission is achieved, I will feel I have accomplished for what I have assumed human body, I will feel my avataric mission is fulfilled.  And, today, again I wanted to repeat, this should be the Guru Vaak for all my sannyasis, brahmacharis, devotees, disciples, followers, you all take an oath that constantly you will complete with your self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial, and you will help, you will be cause for every human-being to complete with their self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial patterns. 

The biggest liberation you will experience on Planet Earth is being liberated from self-doubt, self-denial and self-hatred.  Completion with self-doubt, self-denial and self-hatred will be the biggest, most powerful liberation you will experience.  This Kalpataru Darshan itself is nothing but helping you to complete with your self-doubt, self-denial, self-hatred.  Self-doubt, self-denial, self-hatred is like a rock thrown on the head of the Kundalini snake.  See, Kundalini is described as a sleeping snake in our Root Centre, in our Mooladhara.  Self-hatred, self-doubt and self-denial is a huge rock thrown on that snake.  What will happen?  That snake cannot die, but it will fall into coma!  It will fall into coma!  Kalpataru is nothing but moving that rock out and slowly moving the Kundalini snake up.  Actually, it is not a snake, don’t be afraid; it is shown like a snake; when it wakes up, it moves like a snake through your spine and reaches your Sahasrara (Crown Centre) and the whole body flowers. 

Yesterday, one lady was complaining to me, ‘In the cruise you told you will awaken my Kundalini, and now you will HAVE to awaken!  I did not experience.’  People have weird ideas!  First thing, you have so much of self-denial; that is why it becomes anger on me.  You will have to first complete with that.  Second, when I awaken your Kundalini, naturally it awakens.  But you have expectation that you should jump, only then your Kundalini is awakened!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Anyhow...!  Deep anger towards you, deep hatred towards you, deep self-denial should be completed.  Only then, even if you awaken the Kundalini, it can spread all over your body. 

Please understand, this Kalpataru Darshan is nothing but helping you to complete with your self-doubt.  Actually, Vivekananda puts it very beautifully: “Whether you meditate, or do Kriya, or do prayer, or do Yagna, or go to temple, or go for tirtha yatra, you do any spiritual action or religious action, at one point your Kundalini gets awakened and your prayers are answered.’  That is what is happening actually.  We use different names – Homa, Yagna, Japa, Puja, Yoga, Kriya, Pranayama – you may use different names, but actually what is happening?  During that process, one amount, one quantity of your Kundalini gets awakened and the Kundalini fulfils what you are asking for.  That is the exact science.  Vivekananda puts it very beautifully.  The concept I am sharing with you now is from Vivekananda, Swami Vivekananda.

Please understand, anything you want, you have the energy to express it, to make it into reality, to achieve it.  If you just complete the self-doubt, self-hatred, self-denial, if you complete with these three, simply the Kundalini explodes and what you want is achieved!  This whole Kalpataru Darshan is nothing but helping you to complete with your self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  I tell you, I take this up as a mission.  From today, I declare with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching, this Kalpataru Darshan will always be made available wherever I am, free of cost!  This is my commitment to humanity.  I will see to it that everywhere people are helped with this knowledge, with this clarity, with this completion, with this process. 

I tell you, all your patterns, root-patterns, root root-patterns, father of your root-patterns, great-grandfather of your root-patterns, great-grandmother of your root-patterns, everything is your self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  The moment you want something, you declare to yourself that you will not get it, and that if you have to get it, you will have to struggle, literally give your whole life to it.  How many of you are able to cognize what I am saying?  That is what exactly I call as “self-denial”, which is not true, please understand.  Even though society makes you believe your self-denial is fact, it is not fact.  All incarnations land on the Planet Earth just to tell you this one truth: Your self-denial, self-hatred, self-doubt is not truth or fact.  That’s all!  That’s all!  You are more than what you believe as you; because, what you believe as you is framed by your self-denial, self-hatred and self-doubt.  No one can take away what you want from your life.  The great hope, the great truth, the greatest good news which is truth is: You are not an ordinary being as you perceive because of your self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  Complete all these three.  Every child should be taught to complete with all these three, because these three patterns do not start in this birth, they are inherited from the past birth, you need to know!  Every child should be taught to complete with the self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  This should be the responsibility of all my sannyasis, disciples, devotees – helping every human-being to complete with this self-denial, self-doubt and self-hatred.   

I tell you, as I was telling yesterday, the Himalayas may be there, Ganga may be flowing, but if you are sleeping, what is the use without enjoying it?  I cannot even understand how people can miss!  I was not able to control myself; yesterday morning, in the break itself, I went and had Ganga darshan and came back!  Between the program, I ran, had Ganga darshan and came back!  Anyhow...!  Himalayas may be there, Ganga may be there, but if you are sleeping, nothing can be done, what is the use?  Life may be there, Guru may be there, but if you are stuck with the self-denial, nothing can be done.  Self-denial is a powerful drug which makes you powerless.  That is the exact word I will use: “Powerful drug which makes you powerless”. 

If you want to hate something, hate self-hatred.  If you want to doubt something, doubt self-doubt.  If you want to deny something in your life, deny self-denial.  If you want to doubt, doubt self-doubt.  If you want to hate, hate self-hatred.  If you want to deny, deny self-denial.  The direct enemy I have to deal with in my life, in my avataric mission, is self-hatred, self-doubt and self-denial.  Nothing else is my direct enemy.  Just like when Rama comes to Planet Earth, Ravana and Kumbhakarna are his direct enemies; Vali is not his direct enemy, Vali is only side enemy.  Vali was never an enemy of Rama, and he was never against Rama.  Vali would have been a better companion for Rama than Sugreeva.  Rama’s mission was to get Sita back.  Vali used to play, toy with Ravana.  Ravana was afraid of Vali.  Vali actually once brought Ravana as a toy for his son Angadha to play with.  Angadha says to Ravana, ‘I saw you once flying in the sky.  I asked my dad, “What is it?  Get me that!”  Do you remember my dad brought you?  As a toy I was playing with you?  Then your wife cried to my father.  I also said, “I have played with this toy enough, I will leave it”.’  Vali would have got Ravana in ten minutes!  Anyhow.....we don’t know why Rama did what he did.  All I am trying to convey through this example is, the direct enemy of Rama was Ravana and Kumbhakarna.  Same way, for Krishna, the direct enemy is Kamsa and Sishupala.  Duryodhana was not his enemy. 

I tell you, the direct enemy for me in this incarnation is self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  Nothing else is a direct enemy for me.  All this media terrorism and all these fellows who are trying to abuse me, attack me, harass me, who are trying to behave like enemies, they cannot be my enemies, they are comedy pieces!  I neither think they are my enemies, nor are they qualified to be my enemies.  The self-doubt, self-hatred, self-denial of human-beings are my direct enemies.  I will destroy them!  I will complete them!  That is my mission. 

Every human-being should be taught the science of completing with self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  When you start working on this, complete with the self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial, so much of Kundalini energy is awakened, that energy automatically will create what you want, that energy will automatically liberate you, lead you to ultimate enlightenement. 

In my temples, only three demons will be portrayed; they are self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  People should complete with these three and only then enter my temple.  Only then you can enter into the space of the divine. 

Please understand, all hatred you have with others is hatred which is there in you about you.  All doubt you have about others is nothing but the doubt you have in you.  All the denial you have about others is nothing but the denial you have about you inside.  Complete with these three inside.  Suddenly, you will see the world will be different for you!  I am not saying the world will be different for everyone.  It will be different for you, because, ultimately, you create your world, you create your world.  Self-hatred naturally creates hatred about you everywhere.  Self-doubt naturally creates doubt about others in you, and in others about you.  Self-denial naturally makes you deny others, and others deny you.  That is the source of all suffering, that is the source of all bad things. 

Whatever may be the purpose of your life, good or bad, health or wealth, the self-hatred, self-denial, self-doubt should be completed.  With every desire if I just help you to complete with your self-doubt, that desire will become reality in your life.  Actually, I am not giving you any boon other than helping you complete with your self-doubts.  That’s all!  I use various methods: sometimes by giving you energy; sometimes you won’t listen; I just infuse energy into you and blast that self-doubt like a balloon.  That is what I call initiation.  I use various methods, but the final process is the same.  And I commit with you all, I will share this science and this Kalpataru Darshan with the whole world free of cost, because, this is the most important mission part of my life!

Please understand, if you see Mahabharata, every action of Dhritarashtra is self-doubt, every action of Shakuni is self-hatred.  This Shakuni does not even understand he is destroying the same family where his sister is married!  So much of self-hatred!  Every action of Duryodhana is self-denial.  Please listen!  Self-denial is born from self-doubt and assisted by self-hatred.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!  Born by Dhritarashtra, assisted by Shakuni!  Self-denial is born from self-doubt, assisted by self-hatred. 

Bhishma is Dharma, embodment of Dharma.  But, unfortunately, even Dharma, if it joins hands with self-denial, it will not be able to save self-denial and it will destroy itself.  So, the only person who can destroy the self-denial is an incarnation, Krishna.  Bhagawan Krishna, only he can destroy the self-denial, self-hatred and self-doubt. 

Self-doubt is blind.  Self-hatred is cunning.  Self-denial is stupid.  Understand, self-doubt is blind; it does not know what is there in front like Dhritarashtra.  Self-hatred (Shakuni) is cunning; does not even know he is harming his own sister; means, himself!  Self-denial (Duryodhana) is stupid; throughout Duryodhana’s life, you will see, all his actions are stupid; many times, knowing he cannot win, that he is not going to win, he still behaves stupidly!  Otherwise, stupidly will he order the arrest of Krishna?  The peak of stupidity is all these three (self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial) gathering together and trying to attack an incarnation.  In Karnataka also, one fellow ordered my arrest, and all of you know what happened!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!

I tell you, the good news I have for all of you is, self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial can be completed.  Just because you have all three of them, you don’t need to get destroyed. There is no need that you should be destroyed.  No!  It can be completed.  You can achieve Completion.  You can reach Completion.  That is the good news I have.  Whatever may be your purpose, whether you are going to be a doctor to heal others, or you are going to be in the army to kill others, or you are going to practice Law, or Accounts, or Engineering, or Architecture, or you are going to live the life of a housewife, or you are going to be retired, waiting for that, whatever may be your life, please complete with your self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial.  You will have a great life in front of you.  You will have a great possibility in front of you.  All the great truths you will be able to grasp in your life and be able to implement them.  See, many people say, ‘All these are great ideas, but I am not able to grasp them.  It goes above my head.’  When I talk about Integrity, they say, ‘No, no, no, it is going above my head.  I am tired.  These are all for serious people.’  Understand, your self-doubt will never allow you to grasp the science of life.  It will never allow you to grasp the science of life.  Either it will show you that things are above your head, or it will make you doubt the one who is teaching these spiritual truths, his sincerity.  I have seen, people doubt whether this thing on my head is gold!  It is not gold.  Don’t worry about that. Even if it is gold, it is not going to affect me in any way.  It may affect you, but it will not affect me. 

This SDHD, means Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – I call it as SDHD; one disciple, Mokshapriyan, has sent a message, ‘Let us call it as “SDHD” Swamiji.’  He is right!  The greatest disease we are suffering from is SDHD, and the cure for this is Kalpataru Darshan.  SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – I will popularize this word.  Mokshapriyan is the inventor of this word, SDHD.  Mokshapriyan, first you have to cure this SDHD yourself!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....!  Because, the inventor cannot be suffering from the same disease!  SDHD is the right word.  Actually, I tell you, this is the right word!  My mission is to cure the world from SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial.  The vaccine for SDHD is Gurukul.  The cure for SDHD is Kalpataru Darshan.  Gurukul is the vaccination for SDHD, Kalpataru Darshan is the cure for SDHD.  We will put a board in all our ashrams: “Here we cure SDHD.  Every day morning, cure for SDHD will be available from 8 to 9.  Contact here.”  No, this is one of the worst diseases human-beings are suffering from. 

See, the problem is, this Shakuni fellow, he is very intelligent; but foolish fellow, he does not know he is putting the fire on his own butt!  He thinks he is very intelligent, but he does not know he is destroying himself.  Self-hatred thinks he is very intelligent, he can control everyone and manipulate everyone.  But, finally, he does not know he is only destroying himself!  Every disease human-beings are suffering is from SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial.  SDHD!  What a great invention, SDHD!  January 3rd is the day we invented SDHD and the cure for it! 

I will now lead you into the Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.  Again, create a space for what you want to achieve in your life.  Means, consciously, responsibly, visualize what you want in your life and declare that it is already reality.  And all the SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – which comes up through this process, declare completion with it, decide to complete it.  Hold on to that space to create what you want as reality. 

Please close your eyes.  Sit straight.  Create responsibly what you want.  Create the space with responsibility, complete with all the SDHD, the Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial which comes up.

KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................

You can open your eyes.  I bless you all!  The space you created, let it become reality! 

And everybody who is here for the Kalpataru Darshan, please come.  The Inner Awakening participants Level-1, Level-2, Level-3, please wait; you will have darshan in the evening.  All the people who have come for the Kalpataru Darshan, please come.

___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________

No comments:

Post a Comment