Monday, February 10, 2014

MONDAY, 3 FEBRUARY 2014 – NOTES

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
I will expand on a few important truths about Completion and Kalpataru.  Please listen!
Incompletions just remembered become your muscle-memory; it upsets you, puts you in low mood.  Incompletions rehearsed again and again become your bio-memory; when something becomes your bio-memory, you simply make that start happening in your life.  Incompletions re-lived unconsciously become your failure.  Understand?
·        Incompletions remembered become your muscle-memory.

·        Incompletions rehearsed become your bio-memory.

·        Incompletions unconsciously re-lived become your failure. 

·        If you consciously re-live the incompletions and relieve them, it becomes liberation. 
So, listen!  Step-by-step I am explaining.
Remembering is the way anything enters into your system.  Please understand, practice makes you a Yogi.  “Manana” – intranalysing – makes you a “Jnaani”.  Action makes you a great “Karma Yogi”. 
Remembrance can either make you a great devotee if you are remembering the right things, or, if it is an unconscious flow of remembrance, it can destroy your life and make you a failure.  Please understand, what you remember again and again is very important.  It is for the sake of right remembrance, the lifestyle in spiritual pilgrim centres or monasteries is taken up. 
One of my Swamis was telling me: ‘Swamiji, there is a place where they make you speak in Sanskrit, think in Sanskrit, write in Sanskrit.  Within fourteen days they will make you fluent in Sanskrit!’  I immediately told him to find out the details.  And I am going to go for that course!  Please understand, I am going to attend this course!  Even I know a little bit of Sanskrit.  I want to speak Sanskrit fluently.  I am going to attend this course.  And my Swami said, ‘No, no, Swami!  We can get those teachers to the ashram to teach us.’  I said, No, no!  If you have to learn, you have to be a student.  You have to go to their place.....’  Whatever offering you need to give to the Guru, with that, with that humbleness you need to go to THAT place.  I said, ‘May be some twenty-thirty of us, all our sannyasis, we will all go together and we will stay and learn in their campus, in their place.’  Wherever you live, those things you remember. 
Please listen!  Your remembrance is very powerful and very important.  Where you stay instigates your remembrance.  What you remember inspires your muscle-memory.  Whatever gets into your muscle-memory, naturally finds place in your bio-memory.  Whatever finds its place in your bio-memory finds places in your life.  It is like, if somebody has entered your house, naturally he can find a place in your bedroom.  If he finds a place in your bedroom, he can find a place in your bed!  So, understand, be very careful about whom you are allowing in your house, in your bedroom.  Don’t be unconscious.  At least, in the house, you know which is the hall (living room), which is the kitchen, which is the bedroom, and you can stop somebody in the hall or kitchen.  But, in your inner-space, you don’t know the clear demarcation of which is bio-memory, and which is muscle-memory, and all that. 
Yesterday I was seeing an ad, a big advertisement about some cigarette.  I was thinking, ‘Come on!  In India, about cigarette and alcohol they can’t put an advertisement!  How they are putting this?’  Then I understood.  Below the advertisement of the cigarette.....it is like making fun.....below the advertisement there is a line: “Tobacco Causes Cancer”.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!  Understand, why I am talking about this advertisement you need to know.  When you start smoking, it only starts as a remembrance.  Without you even knowing, it already gets into your muscle-memory, it gets into your bio-memory, it just becomes “intimate” enemy!  You want to get rid of it; but you neither can get rid of it, nor can you do anything about it.  It becomes an irreparable part of you.  Many times, anxiety gets into you as a security.  But, finally, your army itself becomes your prison guard.  Whom you think as your army, finally turns the gun towards you and he becomes your jail guard, your jailer!  Anxiety enters into your home, saying, ‘I will protect you.  I will inform you whenever there is a danger.  I will save you.  I will guard you.  He acts like your army and enters your house.  In a few days, he is imprisoning you!  He becomes your jailer!  Listen!  The same way, whether it is smoking, or anxiety-pattern, or agitation, or constantly running away from life because of the load you created, all these patterns enter into you first as a remembrance, then it sits in your muscle-memory, then it becomes your bio-memory, then it becomes your life! 
Please understand, a “remembered” incompletion is muscle-memory, the “rehearsed” incompletion is bio-memory, the “unconsciously re-lived” incompletion becomes failure, the “relieved” incompletions are success. 
Please listen!  In Yoga, how many ever tons of volumes you may read, if you cannot sit in Padmasana (lotus posture), you cannot be a Yogi!  It is practice which makes you a Yogi.  You may have written and read tons of Yogic literature, but if you cannot sit in Padmasana, of if you cannot stretch your body, you cannot be a Yogi!  Practice makes you a Yogi.  Same way, in Jnana, constantly contemplating, that makes you a Jnani.  “Jnani” is a person who has a liberated thinking, not liberal thinking.  “Ajnani” is a person who has liberal thinking.  Liberal thinking is different, liberated thinking is different.  Liberal thinking means, thinking based on the instincts.  Thinking based on the instinct, pleasures, is liberal thinking.  Liberated thinking means, cognitive shift, thinking from the space of Completion.  Liberated thinking makes you a Jnani.  The constant intranalyzing, that makes you a Jnani.  Same way, the constant action, that makes you a Karma Yogi.  Perfection in action!  “Yogaha Karmasu Kaushalam” – “Yoga is Completion in action”.  It is constant action which makes you a Karma Yogi.  Listen!  Same way, constant relieving of incompletions makes you enlightened, “Jeevan Muktha” (living enlightened being).  Re-living for relieving, when you consciously re-live your incompletions, they don’t get strengthened, they get weakened; because, when you consciously re-live, you are living them; but when you are unconsciously remembering, rehearsing, re-living, it gets strengthened. 
Consciously re-living relieves you!  Unconsciously re-living, rehearsing, remembering, strengthens your incompletions.  When you are remembering, you are re-membering him as a part of you.  Anything you remember, you re-member that thought as part of you.  Anything you re-member again and again, you become devotee of that.  If you remember a certain Bollywood, Hollywood, Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood hero, you become devotee of that hero.  When he dies, you will become his house dust!  You will become a doormat in his house!  Whoever you remember, you become devotee of them, understand!  You should be very careful about whom you remember, why you remember, both.  You should remember Krishna for his great love and the space of Leela in which he lived.  You should remember Krishna for the love he radiated, not for stealing butter.  If you remember from that context (of stealing butter) and go and start stealing from every house.....!  And if you remember Harischandra (known for his Integrity), how he sold his wife, and try to sell your wife....!  HAHAHAHAHA...!  I know, some of you want to get rid of her!  HAHAHAHAHA...!  No!  Remembering the right person from the right context!  Remembering the right person from the right context!  Please listen!  Remembering the right persons!  Because, anything you remember, you make that as re-“member” of you.  In your life, even remembering incompletions unconsciously, then it becomes part of you and you start rehearsing, then you start living. 
Listen!  Yesterday I was telling about SDHD, about the Self-Doubt, Hatred and Denial.  I wanted to expand on it.  Even this SDHD, in a subtle way you feel you cannot complete with SDHD.  It is like, yesterday I gave you the example: If you think you should have health, immediately one part of you says, ‘Will I ever be able to have?’  Then another one part of you says, ‘Am I qualified to have health?’  The part of you which says, ‘Will I ever be able to have health?’ – that is Self-Doubt.  ‘Am I qualified to have health?  I am not qualified to have health!’ – that is Self-Hatred.  ‘I will not be healthy!’ – that is Self-Denial.  Please understand, for everything with which you are struggling in your life, whether it is health, or wealth, or good relationships, or contentment, or happiness, or Completion, for everything with which you are struggling in your life, find the SDHD pattern related to that.  If you are struggling for health, find your SDHD pattern related to health; complete with it.  You will have an immediate breakthrough! 
Self-Doubt, Self-Hatred, Self-Denial – SDHD pattern: 
‘Will I have health?’ – Self-Doubt.
‘I am not worthy of having health!  I don’t think I am worthy of having health!’ – Self-Hatred.
‘I cannot be healthy!’ – Self-Denial.
Same way with Wealth:
‘Will I ever be able to achieve wealth?  May be, if I cheat and steal, I will get, but not in a right way.’  Even that is doubt!
Next: ‘I am not qualified for wealth!  Am I qualified for wealth?  I don’t think I am qualified for wealth.’  That is Self-Hatred.  ‘If I become wealthy, I may become arrogant, egoistic.’  These are all Self-Hatred patterns. 
Same way, ‘I can never become wealthy!’ – Self-Denial. 
Look in!  Look in!  Look in!  Complete!  Complete!  Complete!  Complete with every SDHD (Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial) pattern, with every SDHD pattern.  I tell you, life will become heaven the moment you complete with your SDHD patterns! 
When you have the SDHD (Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial) about completing with your SDHD.....   No, many of you have the self-doubt will you be able to complete your Self-Doubt!  That is called “SDHD²”!  You will have SDHD about your ability to complete your SDHD!  ‘Will I ever be able to complete my SDHD?’  ‘Am I qualified to complete my SDHD?’  ‘I will not be able to complete my SDHD!’  It is called “SDHD²”.  I can see, some of the people, on their forehead they will write “I am not able to complete with SDHD” and go around!  Actually, I can give a formula for everybody!  Like how I give spiritual name, I can give formula - “SDHD³”, “SDHD²”!  Just like how I give a spiritual name, I can give formula for everyone!  Means, the layers and layers of SDHD!  Layers and layers of SDHD!
Understand, constantly your thinking should be towards Completion.  Practice makes you a great Yogi.  Intranalyzing makes you a great Jnani.  Action makes you a great Karma Yogi.  Completion makes you a great Jeevan Muktha.  Constant Completion!  I wanted all of you to complete with the SDHD².  Please understand, today I am introducing a new principle called “SDHD²”.  Means, having Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial about ‘Will I be able to complete my SDHD?’  I can say, I have people who are SDHD², SDHD³, SDHD⁴!  Some SDHD⁵, SDHD⁵ and all I have!  Layer by layer by layer by layer when you give up on yourself and others, it is called “SDHD infinity” (SDHD∞)! 
Please understand, I wanted you to understand this SDHD Completion (Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial Completion).  I tell you, SDHD Completion is Enlightenment!  Nothing separately needs to be done; just SDHD Completion!  One of the very important components of Sannyas is “Mahavakya Upadesha”.  Still I have not done “Mahavakya Upadesha” to my sannyasis.  One of my Swamis asked me, ‘Swamiji, giving “Preksha Mantra” and “Mahavakya” is very important.’  Immediately I said, ‘No, I don’t want to do that now.  Because, if you read the Upanishad, Svethakethu (son of Rishi Uddalaka), only once his guru gave him the Mahavakya – ‘Tat Tvam Asi Svethakethu!  Tat Tvam Asi!’  Immediately, he (Svethakethu) became enlightened!  There are tons of people listening to that same word from the great gurus, but why they don’t get enlightened?  Just SDHD!  I wanted to work first making my disciples complete their SDHD, then give them Mahavakya; because, the moment I give them Mahavakya, I want them to get enlightened!  It is like, the moment I put the seed, it becomes tree!  I don’t want to put the seed where the land is not ready to grow. 
The whole advaithic experience is just two:  One, completing with SDHD.  Second, listening to the Mahavakya from the Guru, enlightened Guru.  That’s all!  Nothing else is required!  I have also decided: Whoever completes with SDHD, whether you are a Sannyasi or Grihastha, married or unmarried, Sannyasi or Grihastha, married or unmarried, if you complete with your SDHD, if you can make me understand that you have completed with your SDHD, I am going to give you the Mahavakya, I am going to give you the Preksha Mantra Deeksha (initiation into the Preksha Mantra).  The moment you do Viraja Homa, you are a Sannyasi.  But the Preksha Mantra and Mahavakya is a very important component of Sannyas.  I am waiting for all of you to complete with your SDHD. 
You may ask, ‘How can we prove that we have completed with our SDHD?’  Make your declarations into reality; then I can be sure you have completed with your SDHD!  The moment you complete with your SDHD, or you throw yourself on your declaration, I know you have completed with your SDHD; now you are qualified to receive the Mahavakya, the Preksha Mantra and the Mahavakya!  Very simple!  The ultimate truth is: You are That, “Tat Tvam Asi”!  “Aham Brahmasmi”!  It is not that you have not heard it.  You have heard it so many times.....million times, thousand times!  In India, from the childhood you start hearing all this.  I heard “I am God” (Aham Brahmasmi) when I was three!  When I was three I heard!  You have heard tons of times; that is not important.  All the self-doubt arises when you start thinking, ‘Am I god?  How can that be?’  With that SDHD you have to complete.  That is what is the whole spiritual practice!  Completion with SDHD makes you a great Advaiti.  I tell you, Completion with SDHD makes Kalpataru possible!
Now, all the Kalpataru participants in Hong Kong-Sirkazhi, please take up your paper and pen.  I will guide you into the Kalpataru process.
Pick up one thought you want to cause as reality.  And pick up all the incompletions, SDHD you have about that thought.  Start penning them down.  First, write the thought you want to cause as reality.  Next, all the incompletions and SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – you have towards that possibility, that thought.  Pen down all that SDHD.  Take a few minutes and write down, pen down.
(After a few minutes...........)
Now Hong Kong-Sirkazhi and all the people all over the world, please sit straight.  Let us move to the Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Create the space and hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Create the space and hold that space for what you want to cause as reality.  And all the incompletions that comes up when you create the space, complete with it.  Please hold the space for what you want to create.  Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all experience the space you created as a reality!  My blessings!  Whatever space you created, let it become reality!
My blessings to everyone in Hong Kong and everyone!  Let you all experience what you created as reality! 
We will start the Darshan.
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________











No comments:

Post a Comment