Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, WEDNESDAY, 22 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA –


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||


I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
I will expand on Kalpataru for a few minutes.  Then today we have a great program going to be conducted by the participants of Inner Awakening, the twenty-third Inner Awakening.  They are going to come up sharing “Glimpses of My Inner Awakening”.
So, I will just introduce one of the new principles, today’s download.  Bathing time is the time this download happens!  That is the time I just get to sit with myself.  I bathe like an elephant actually.....pouring water and pouring, pouring......!  Here, in Haridwar, I see the Mahadeva statue.  He has six hands.  In all six hands he has Amruta Kalasha (nectar pot), pouring water on himself.  That deity is called “Amruteshwar”.  So, continuously he is pouring the water on himself with so many hands and so many pots.  That is exactly....  The moment I saw I thought, ‘Oh God, did they capture me when I was taking bath?’  I open the shower almost like I need Ganga water, full Ganga River water for me to take bath.  I will open the shower and......  If I have three-four hands, I will use that also!  That is the time this download happens. 
Today’s download, please listen, this is a very subtle truth.  Bring your listening to yourself.  Bring your authentic listening.  It is a very subtle truth, but go on meditating on it.  If you meditate on it, you will understand.  Please listen, it is a little extension of yesterday’s message, but this will open a new dimension in you.
Always, the competing, conquering pattern only brings powerlessness in you.  Please listen!  All your powerlessness, feeling powerless, listen, all your feeling powerless is the competing, conquering pattern.  That is why whenever you see the other human-beings, the attitude of protecting yourself, defending yourself...!  I tell you, just complete with that one pattern.  Whenever you see other humans, you will feel.....I just feel, ‘Wow!’ 
Every human-being adds joy to my life, I tell you!  Every human-being I come into contact with only brings a smile and joy into my life, love in my life.  I tell you, my biggest success, the reason for my success is my tremendous love to be with people.  I am not talking with pride or ego or anything, I am telling you the straight truth: No other guru spends so much time with people.  No other guy spends so much time with people. 
Listen, when you have love for people, you will somehow find solution to cause their reality.  You will somehow help them.  Everything boils down to one truth: You don’t need to compete and conquer to be a leader.  Resources are unlimited, understand?  I declare each one of my Swamis and Swaminis as guru of one-one planet!  No, just to tell them, remind them that resources are unlimited; no need to develop the pattern of compete and conquer to be a leader.  I tell you, never be in the profession where this competing and conquering is the basic principle of that profession.  Be in a profession where always your creativity makes you a leader. 
Competing and conquering may make you a winner, but not a leader.  Competing and conquering may make you a winner, but not a leader.  So, understand, competing and conquering is the root of all violence.  So, listen!  Today, whole day, contemplate on this.  You don’t need to be a winner, you can be a leader! 
All winners are depressed because they are waiting to win somebody else.  See, their life got based on competition and conquering.  Now they don’t have any competition.  They are on the top, but lonely.  See, their whole mental set-up was moulded in such a way that they have to look around to compete and conquer.  When they win the game, now they are feeling lonely: ‘Oh, God!  What is this?  Where are we?’  Instead, be a leader.  Go on creating, creating.....so, your mental set-up will not be looking this side and that side and running!  You will be just flying!  Leaders contribute to the world, not winners.
All winners get only Consolation Prize.  All First Prize, Second Prize is nothing but Consolation Prize!  It is leaders who give the prize to winners.  Don’t run for Nobel Prize.  Learn to give or establish Nobel Prizes.  I commit with Veda Matha, I will establish a prize like the Nobel Prize.....that reputed!  “Jnana Samraat”, “Hindu Samraat”, “Hindu Ratna”, this kind of awards I will establish. 
All prizes are Consolation Prize, understand.  Prizes, Awards, everything is given by leaders, received by winners.  Be a leader!  Build the pattern of being a leader; means, don’t compete, conquer, to be a leader.  You don’t need to compete and conquer to be successful.  Your creativity, your intelligence.....churn it.  Start taking out “Parijaata”, “Kalpavruksha”, “Ratna Simhaasana”, “Uchaishravas”, “Amruta Kalasha”, all that from inside, from your consciousness, your conscious ocean.  When the poison comes, know clearly how to control.  Be a leader!  No need to compete and conquer and be a winner. 
(Parijaata, Kalpavruksha, Ratna Simhaasana, Uchaishravas, Amruta Kalasha – these are all precious things with wonderful powers which came out during the churning of the Milky Ocean).
With this, I will pass the mike to the devotees to conduct their own program which they are going to present to you all – “Glimpses of My Inner Awakening”. 
GLIMPSES OF MY INNER AWAKENING IN PROGRESS....................
So, with this, we come to the conclusion of “Glimpses of My Inner Awakening”.  So, I also bless all of you.
Today is the Inner Awakening Graduation Day.  We are all going to Daksheshwar Temple in the morning.  And still we have one more important initiation which I am doing first time in my mission, an initiation neither given to my sannyasis nor given in any program, which I was just reserving it!  So, from this Inner Awakening, you will have that initiation – “Advaita Anubhooti Deeksha”.  So, today, you will have that.  It will be an experiential cognitive shift, the initiation. 
So, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching, with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________









No comments:

Post a Comment