Tuesday, February 11, 2014

BIDADI, TUESDAY, 11 FEBRUARY 2014

­­MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA
 
Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
Today, Rajarajeshwari Brahmotsava sixth day!  Devi is gracing all of us on Suvarna Hamsa Vahana, Golden Hamsa, a mythological bird which is described as the embodiment of enlightenment,  Suvarna Hamsa Vahana!
I will enter into the satsangh. 
I will expand on a beautiful, most important truth, in a way a sacred secret, in the process of Completion.
Please listen, Completion, Kalpataru, Inner Awakening, are all one and the same.  Kalpataru program is the introduction to the Science of Completion and Inner Awakening. 
I welcome all the devotees gathered in Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai for Kalpataru program.
See, the inner awakening starts happening the moment the completion starts.  Completion is nothing but coming to terms with reality, understand?  Completion is nothing but coming to terms with reality.  Unfortunately you cannot and you do not want to face the reality as it is, Kaalabhairava as it is.  You put on your incompletions on him, your own imaginations on him, your own ideas on him, your own perceptions on him.  Anything between you and the reality is incompletion.  And coping up to face the reality is Completion.
This time I went to Varanasi for a few days.  And, naturally, my favourite place, Manikarnika Ghat, where hundreds of bodies are being burnt every day, we all went.  Me and all my Swamis were sitting in the boat in the Ganga.  We saw the double-decker and all!  “Double-decker” means, one body will be burning; if there is no place, they will just add firewood and put one more body on top of that!  World’s largest crematorium is the Manikarnika Ghat, because, per day, average around three-hundred-and-fifty bodies are burnt!  Sometimes it goes up to six-hundred!  We were seeing in front of our eyes, the bodies being burnt in different levels – the legs stretched out, head stretched out.....!  And I sincerely recommend all my disciples should spend at least....at least three-four days.  If it is possible, eleven days or twenty-one days.  If you canot, at least three days.  I tell you, I guarantee, if you are a CEO, you will become a better CEO; if you are a lawyer, you will become a better lawyer; if you are an engineer, you will become a better engineer.  Just at least three days go and sit in the Manikarnika Ghat.  Day in and day out, just watch those bodies getting burnt.  I promise, you will not fall into depression. 
It is a western mentality you have been told (this dread of death), ‘Oh....death...bodies getting buried....burnt....Oh....!’, and keeping the crematorium, cremation ground or burial ground away from the city.  And also well-decorated!  It is almost like a Royal Garden!  Just to hide the reality of death you decorate it, pedicure it and manicure it, and make a beautiful body!  Alright....but inside what is there?  Dead body!  They want us to forget that, that is why they do all the pedicure, manicure and make it so beautiful!  You forget it is all dead bodies inside!
I tell you, sit in the Manikarnika where Mahadeva personally initiates everyone and liberates them, he initiates them into the Taraka Mantra.  Please understand, a Shaivite....I may be a Shaivite, but I am telling the truth!  He initiates people into Rama Mantra, Rama Nama!  He just gives the Rama Nama, Taraka Mantra!  Even this time I saw Mahadeva liberates people just by initiating them into Rama Nama.  The moment he initiates, the moment the mantra touches that being, they are liberated!
Please listen!  Listen!  I guarantee you, you don’t have to be a dead body burning in the Manikarnika Ghat.  Even if you sit there, in one day you will forget you are alive; you will simply associate yourself with one among them, with the bodies getting burnt, and Mahadeva will initiate you also!
I tell you, coming to terms with reality is Completion.  That automatically happens in Varanasi, in Manikarnika.  How much ever I describe....I may be a great orator, but in the orating, what all can happen in you when you see hundreds of dead bodies being burnt every moment, I cannot describe!  Either you come to terms with reality, or....there is no “or” actually, just only one: you come to terms with reality!  Fortunate are the May Inner Awakening participants who will be experiencing this in my presence, in Manikarnika Ghat in my presence!  And I am also planning to take one batch of Gurukul kids; but only after the parents agree, with the parents’ written consent.  Parents have to give permission, only then.  Because, I had the fortune of sitting in the cremation ground and seeing the bodies burning at the age of eleven, twelve, with a great Yogi, Ramsurat Kumar.  I had such a wonderful introduction about death by Ramsurat Kumar.  Understand, it is an amazing introduction!  Nothing can equate his words and his way of introducing. 
I asked him one day out of curiosity.  They were bringing one dead body. 
I asked him, ‘Swami, Swami, he has gone to heaven or hell?’  I asked in Tamil, ‘Sollunga, ivan narakam ponaana Swami....?’
He laughed and said....he said in Tamil, ‘Ada, engeyum pogalai pa!  Ivan irukkumpodhu engey irundhaano, angey thaan irukkaan!’
I will translate: ‘People don’t go to hell or heaven.  When they were alive what kind of space they were in, that will only continue!’
Please understand, when you are alive, make heaven for you by creating Completion within you and Completion with others.  While you are alive, make heaven for yourself!  While you are alive, make heaven for yourself!  Don’t make hell for you!  While you are alive, make heaven for yourself!  If you are in hell now and if you die now, don’t think you will move to heaven or somewhere else.  No!
I was shocked actually when he said these words!  ‘Hey, nobody goes anywhere!’  He said in very colloquial Tamil...he addressed me as a child, ‘Hey, engeyum pogalai da!  Irukkumpodhu irundha idam than iruppaanga!’
He doesn’t know Tamil.  He is from Kashi.  So, he picked up North Arcot Tamil, the area I was in.  He said, ‘Nobody goes anywhere.  When they were alive what space they were in, the same space they go.  That’s all!’ 
Come to terms with reality NOW!  Let reality not bring powerlessness in you.  Let reality not lead you to incompletion.  Let reality not make you suffer.  Let reality not make you powerless.  Coming to terms with reality is Completion.  Please understand, coming to terms with reality is Completion.  Don’t think I am promoting Manikarnika Ghat because I am going to do Inner Awakening there!  No!  Even if you don’t come with me for Inner Awakening, you go on your own and sit in the Manikarnika Ghat, you will see Mahadeva, Mahakaala, Kaalabhairava blesses you also with Taraka Mantra and liberates you also!  You don’t have to die and get burnt there.  Just sit in that atmosphere; automatically your inner-space will start getting burnt!
Actually, I cannot describe!  We were all sitting in a boat, may be, I think, eight of us – four sannyasis and four sannyasinis, Ma Swamis and Shri Swamis.  We can see some body’s legs are out, some body’s head is out.  One day we saw from above: both hands are burning; but the chest is fresh, even the skin has not peeled!  So the attendant is bringing wood from the other pyre and putting it on this body!  I told one of my Ma Sannyasis, ‘See, all your kaajal will melt like that only!’  Once in a while, you should remember the truth at least! 
And, I tell you, the reality of death is not at all despressing if you understand the reality. 
One of my Swamis asked, ‘Swmiji, if we all die, we will all be with you only, no?’
I said, ‘Yes!  It is just department change only, don’t worry!  It is only department transfer.  Not even ashram transfer, just department transfer!’
The reality of death is not at all depressing.  I tell you, if you sit with the right understanding from the right context, it will bring so much joy in you, so much Completion in you.  When you see so many bodies continuously burning, so much of introspection will happen. 
I wanted to tell all of you, don’t bring up your kids with the western idea of death, understand?  They (the West) don’t even know about life, so what will they know about death?  Come on!  They (the kids) should understand, introspect, contemplate death, learn from the higher source.  See, when Ramsurat Kumar told me this, I did not have a second thought that this is the way death is.  At this age (as a kid), that is the kind of a person who should be telling the truth.  I can hundred percent guarantee, my gurukul kids will not have a doubt or a second thought when I describe!  Just like when Ramsurat Kumar told me!  When I tell my kids, I am hundred percent sure they will simply internalize it, they will simply imbibe it!  I can be hundred percent sure my kids will have an extraordinary experience!
Coming to terms with reality!  I wanted to repeat this word again and again so that you understand, because hundreds of devotees write in Facebook to me.  They write, ‘Swamiji, whatever you say in the morning satsangh goes on inside us the whole day!  We are just soaked in it because of the way it is said!’  Not just what is said, but the way it is said!  Listen, because every truth I reveal in the morning satsangh, I will be repeating it twenty-five times in that half-an-hour!  So many times! 
Coming to terms with reality!  Today meditate on this: COMING TO TERMS WITH REALITY IS COMPLETION.  I am not saying you should not change the reality.  I am not saying you accept reality.  I am only saying, reality should not make you powerless.  Be powerful in front of reality, with reality, and you will know where you can change, where YOU have to change.  Where you can change, and where YOU have to change!  Just decide: ‘No powerlessness.  Let us be friends.’  That is all you need to do with reality.  ‘No powerlessness.  Let us be friends.  I will be powerful, you will be powerful, let both of us be powerful!’  Coming to terms with reality is Completion.
Today, in the Inner Awakening, all the participants are going to go through the death process.  It is one of the wonderful processes to come to terms with reality. 
This time, when I went to Kashi, I had two joker Swamis also with me. 
And I told these fellows, ‘Why don’t you go and sit in the Manikarnika Ghat and meditate?’
And they all got completely inspired and got ready.
They said, ‘Tonight we are going Swamiji!’
Next day morning, when I came back, I thought both of them are going to be shining, enlightened, radiating enlightenment after having darshan of Mahakaala in the Maha Smashaana (smashaana = crematorium).  But both faces were as usual, same.
I asked, ‘What happened?’
They said, ‘No...yesterday night we slept away....we didn’t go...’
And junior joker is telling, ‘I called this fellow; he didn’t come.  So I too didn’t go!’
When death comes you cannot call him and go baba!
This joker is asking me, ‘I want to go for parivrajaka in Himalayas.’!  Just one night this joker cannot go and sit in the Manikarnika Ghat and meditate.....!
All of you, I sincerely recommend all my devotees, all my disciples, if you think you can get some good from me, I give you this as my experience, experiential introduction, experiential instruction.  Whether you are ten-years old or ninety-years old, please go and spend at least three days in Manikarnika Ghat, Varanasi, seeing these bodies getting burnt!  Just seeing will teach you so many truths about death.  The way death is treated, through that very context, the context from which the dead and death are treated will teach you all the lessons, all the lessons you need in your life!
Coming to terms with reality is Completion.  Coming to terms with reality gives you the power like Kalpataru.  Whatever you want goes on becoming reality.  Whatever you want goes on becoming reality!  Understand?  Whatever you want goes on becoming reality!
Every time you are in incompletion, be very clear, you are not coming to terms with reality.  But whether incompletion with yourself or incompletion with others, coming to terms with reality is Completion.
I will repeat: Coming to terms with reality is Completion!  Coming to terms with reality is Completion!  This should ring in your ears whole day and night!  When people write to me in Facebook, ‘Whatever you say in the morning satsangh is ringing in my ears, Swamiji!’, I am so happy, because the whole morning satsangh is designed for that!  The whole day you go on functioning from this cognition.  That is why in all the major cities of India I wanted to have a City Centre like how we have developed Bangalore City Centre.  Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, all cities should have a City Centre where people gather every morning 7 to 8 and attend the satsangh.  8 o’clock they will go to office.  The Centre itself will give breakfast like Bangalore Centre.  Satsangh, breakfast, and go to office.  That’s all!  Such a nice routine to follow!  I wanted all over the world this to become a trend.
So, coming to terms with reality is Completion.  Let reality not make you powerless.  Always be powerful with reality so you will know whether you change the reality or you have to change yourself.  You will simply have the intelligence and do it spontaneously as and when required.  You will not have the attitude of conquering, you will not have the attitude of competing; you will have the attitude of completing!  Don’t have the attitude of competing or conquering the reality.  You will just have the attitude of completing; that’s all! 
I will move to the Kalpataru process. 
All the Kalpataru participants, everyone, pick up one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the incompletions you have, doubts you have, impossible cognitions you have about that thought.  Pen down both.  The thought you want to cause as reality, and the incompletions, doubts, impossible cognitions you have about that thought, both please pen down. 
(After a few minutes.....................)
Now, please sit straight.  We will start the process.  Sit straight and close your eyes.
Decide sincerely, intensely hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Whatever you want to cause, just see it has become reality already.  And whatever incompletions you have, the impossibilities you have, complete with all that and drop it.  Hold on to the space to cause what you want as reality.  Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax!  I bless you all!  The space you hold, let it become reality!  The thought you want to cause as reality, let it become reality!  My blessings!
First we will have darshan for all the participants who have come to Bidadi for Kalpataru.  Then we will have for Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai. 
So, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________




No comments:

Post a Comment