Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, MONDAY, 27 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA 

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

So, now I will enter into today’s satsangh.  Before beginning the satsangh, I just want to complete with you all: I was on time, before 7 am I was in the Sarvajna Peetha to begin the satsangh.  Unfortunately, there were technical issues like power-failure and all that.  That is why it got delayed. 
So, I will start my satsangh.
I will expand again on the Science of Kalpataru.
Seattle-Chidambaram, I welcome all the participants who are here for the Kalpataru process to have blessings in the Kalpataru process.  All of you please come to the space of listening.  Bring yourself to the space of listening. 
First, I want to tell you, understand, there is something more than what you understand.  Listen!  Understanding that there exists in the world something more than what you understand, makes you a Seeker.  Understanding that there exists in the world something more than what you understand, makes you a Seeker.  Seeking is the first intellectual wealth you acquire.  Atheists are the most intellectually-poor people I have ever seen.  I am born and brought up in a State – Tamil Nadu – where atheism is one of the most thriving religions for the last few decades.  Now, fortunately, it is decaying.  I will tell you, the worst intellectual poverty I have seen – I have seen multiple cultures, traditions, people – the worst intellectual poverty, I can say, in a way, almost intellectually-retarded crowd is atheists! 
Please listen!  Seeking is intellectual wealth.  Understanding that there is a possibility beyond your understanding, understanding that there is a possibility beyond your understanding, inspires seeking in you.  Seeking is intellectual wealth.  Love is emotional richness, wealth.  Knowing that there is something beyond your impossibilities.....  See, always you carry impossibility as a default status of your being.  Almost all of you can put in your Facebook status, “Impossibility”, because for anything, you have that only as an inner answer.  You can update this as your Facebook status, because almost all of us live in that space of impossibility.  Understanding in the being level that “possibility” is the ultimate wealth is Kalpataru.    
Please listen!  I am repeating myself once more for your convenience one by one. 
Understanding that there is something more than what you understand intellectually is intellectual wealth.  The possibility for seeking opens.  You start looking into ‘What must be there more than what I understand?’  That is intellectual wealth. 
Same way, Love, please understand, Love can never be a duty.  I don’t speak much about Love, because Love has become the most abused word; all kinds of foolish explanations; and these Love Gurus, their interpretations; it has become the most abused word.  So, that is why I am not using that word much nowadays.  I don’t speak much about it, but I go on working to create that experience in you.  Please understand, Love, Love is emotional richness.  When you feel emotionally rich, when you feel abundance in your life, when you really, really feel abundance in your life, when you feel life is more than what you need, when you all feel you are blessed in your life, what you experience and express is Love. 
Same way, in your being level, in your core consciousness, in your being level, in your core consciousness, if you start feeling things are possible in your life.....  See, possibility comes to you like a breeze.  It comes to you like literally the evening breeze.  Actually, you don’t know how it comes, why it comes.  You may try your best to hold on to that, but it is like a breeze.  Experiencing the possibility state in you is Kalpataru.  That is the ultimate wealth of the being. 
Understand, today I am going to initiate you into the science of that possibility, going to help you to complete with all the incompletions.  See, whenever you think intellectually that there is something possible in your life, there are many incompletions which rise in your mind.  ‘No, no, no, no, no.  How can anything be possible?  No, it is impossible!  If at all it is possible, it is most difficult!’  If you think it is impossible or most difficult, all those incompletions which go on convincing you it is impossible or most difficult, complete with those incompletions. 
Seeking is intellectual wealth.  Love is emotional wealth.  Possibility is being-level wealth.
Atheism is intellectual poverty.  Dryness is emotional poverty.  Impossibility is being-level poverty.
If you start the intellectual poverty, you will naturally start having emotional poverty and end up in being-level poverty.  If you start having intellectual wealth, you will naturally have emotional wealth and end up having being-level wealth.
Atheism, selfishness, impossibility are next-next steps.  Understand, carrying the space of possibility is a powerful science.  I am not hating atheists, I am just sympathizing with them.  I don’t hate them, I sympathize with them.  Possibility gives you the rejuvenated energy to live, restart, reinvent, rediscover that there are many things which you think you don’t have, but which you have. 
I wanted to give you today one example. 
Today morning, as usual, I woke up, went to the bathroom to take bath and get ready.  I was doing my nose cleaning and all that, the yogic kriyas.  I used to do in the young age a kriya of putting a six metre long cloth into the mouth and swallowing it and sending it step-by-step into the stomach and the intestine, and getting the cloth out.  It is a sort of cleansing process.  In those days my stomach used to be small and I could move my stomach muscles doing “dhauti”, “nauli” kriyas and all that.  I started doing that and thought that maybe I had lost it, because for many years I have not been doing it.  Suddenly, today, in a playful way, may be after, I can say, fifteen years or eighteen years, I just tried to move into that asana keeping my hands on the hips and tried to do it.  I was surprised I was able to move my stomach muscles around the full 360 degrees as I used to do at the age of fifteen or sixteen with my Yoga guru!  I was shocked!  Oh God!  Please understand, even if you are an incarnation, only your inner-space does not get corrupted or polluted, but the body, after all, functions with the regular rules and regulations, with the regular laws of bone, blood, muscle, everything.  If a muscle is not activated or used for years, what happens to all of you, the same thing only is supposed to happen to this body also.  So, don’t think it is my extraordinary power.  I realized that even once in your life if you have worked on your muscles, it is there available to you for quite a long time even if you think it is no more available to you, that it is forgotten. 
I tell you, all of you experienced the state of possibility in your life surely at some time.  So, now even if you think that that state of possibility is not possible for you, that it is not there, it IS there!  Just like my ability to do “nauli”, “dhauti” I reclaimed after fifteen or eighteen years, you too can reclaim the space of possibility in you from your childhood now.  See, in the childhood, all of us had the space of possibility.  That is why so much joy, looking for that to grow.  That is why children try to run to the mirror and start drawing moustache for them.  They are trying to grow; they are looking forward to become a big guy; because they are established in the space of possibility.  ‘Yaay! When I become this, I can do this, this, this....!  When I become that, I can do that, that, that.....!’  A child trying to stand in front of the mirror and trying to draw moustache, or a child, a girl trying to tie a saree in front of the mirror and trying to become a big girl, all these are nothing but the space of your possibility.  I tell you, all of us had it and we can have it back, we can rediscover it, reinvent it, reclaim it.  The space of possibility is our birthright!  Even “birthright” I don’t want to say; the right word is “existential right”.  If you exist, you have some rights.  Whether you are born or unborn, just because you exist you have some rights.  These are all existential rights.  Whatever I am talking now comes under existential rights.  The existential right, the existential right.....means your right just because you exist.  The space of possibility is your existential right.  Reclaim it!  Reclaim it! 
“Shrunvanthu Vishwey Amrutasya Putraaha”!  “Listen, O, Sons of Immortality!”  O, Sons of Immortality, I tell you, the space of possibility is your birthright.  In this Kalpataru Darshan, I am not just fulfilling one boon of what you want, I am not just making one of your desires into reality, I am teaching you this science!  I am also making one of your desires into reality to make you understand the power of this science, to make you discover the power of this science.  I am initiating you into this science.  I am initiating you into this science.  I am initiating you into this science.
All the participants of Kalpataru, people who are sitting in Seattle-Chidambaram for Kalpataru Darshan, and all over the world, please pick up your paper and pen.  Write down one thought that you want to cause as reality.  Please understand, write down the one thought that you want to cause as reality.  And pen down all the incompletions you carry towards that one thought, towards that one desire, the strong beliefs you are carrying that for it to become reality is very difficult, and all those impossible thoughts.  Take a few minutes.  Provide listening to yourself.  Listen to you, and pen down.  Pick up a paper and pen.  It is the time you provide listening to yourself.  Choose one desire you want to create as reality, and pick all the obstacles you think you have in creating that reality, all the incompletions you think you have in creating that reality. 
(After a few minutes...........)
Yes, now all the Kalpataru participants, please sit straight.  I will lead you into the process of Kalpataru.  Please understand, close your eyes, sit straight.  Create the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Means, the one desire you want to make as reality, visualize the desire has already become reality, that now you are living with it.  And all the incompletions you carry around that desire, complete with all that.  All the ideas of impossibility you are carrying, complete and drop all the incompletions, impossibilities.  And create a space inside you that this desire has become reality.  Hold on to that space.  I bless you all!  Let all your Kundalini energy be awakened and make the space you are carrying into reality!  Namah Shivaya!  Create the space intensely in you.  Hold on to that space.  Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  Relax.  You can open your eyes.  I bless you all, the space you created, let it become reality responsibly!  I bless all of you, the space you create, let it become reality, let it be infused with the Jnana Shakthi, Kundalini Shakthi!  My blessings to all of you!
We will start the Kalpataru Darshan.
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching, with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________





No comments:

Post a Comment