Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, THURSDAY, 16 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA –


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis and visitors, viewers sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, Eshwar TV, Janashree TV, and through two-way video-conferencing having Nayana Deeksha in many cities in many countries around the world. 
Cities sitting with us in two-way video-conferencing: Bangalore City Centre, San Diego-La Jolla, Houston-Kalahasti, London-Kashi, New York-Varanasi, Monterrey-Kedarnath, Bogota-Colombia, Warrington-UK, Kuala Lumpur-Palani, Devon-UK, Charlotte-Srisailam, Hyderabad-Gupta Kashi, Dubai-Vaidyanatham, Kanchipuram Dhyanapeetam, Hong Kong-Sirkazhi, Ohio-Prayag, Oklahoma-Somanatham, Nithyananda Nagaramu-Hyderabad, Adi Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam-Avathipalayam, Seattle-Chidambaram, Toronto-Kailasam, Los Angeles-Arunachalam, Singapore-Singapuram, Indrani-New Jersey, Guadeloupe-Rameshwaram, Vancouver-Bhubaneshwar, San Jose-Madurai, Nithyananda Nagara-Bangalore, Mollieres-France, Paris-Kalighat, Coimbatore Dhyanapeetam, Oman-Sivagangai, Enriching Temple-Bidadi, Jorpati-Nepal, Tiruvanmiyur-Chennai, Scottsdale-Arizona.....................
I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
I will continue to expand on KALPATARU.
BE SURE ABOUT YOURSELF in every step you take is the root of Kalpataru in you, understand?  You yourself should become Kalpataru!  Just receiving from Kalpataru is not the goal of life.  You yourself should become Kalpataru!  You not being sure about yourself is depression, you not being sure about yourself is powerlessness.  See, the root of Kalpataru is you being sure about you. 
Please understand, you being not sure about you does not come by ignorance; it comes by arrogant choice.  That is the main thing you need to know.  There are some powerlessness which come to you by ignorance.  For example, not knowing how Rahu is moving in your life.  When Rahu and Shani are together, and Guru is not supporting it, you should not start any initiatives.  So, if you start without knowing this, powerlessness comes to you by ignorance; that is forgivable....that is forgivable.  The solution is, you have to get somebody who knows that science, try to get their advice, guidance.  Even if you don’t get, it is forgivable powerlessness.  But, there are some things, some powerlessness out of choice, arrogance, not out of ignorance; but you choose to be powerless.  That is internally having the knowledge and not living it, applying it.  Please listen!  If there are some external reasons, cosmological reasons, at least you can accept ignorance.  But much of the internal powerlessness is arrogant choice.  Not being sure about yourself is arrogant choice. 
The choice you take, the dilemma you suffer, the depression you build, the dilemma you suffer, the depression you build is like a wax house, wax bungalow.  Don’t ever think the Pandavas are going to die in it!  It is the fellow who built it who is going to die in it, not the Pandavas.  Not being sure about you is sin, crime, “atma hathya” (suicide), destroying yourself. 
I tell you, in every step in your life, whether you are starting a new business, or career, or a house, or a family, or spiritual practice, or Sannyas, or a spiritual journey, whatever, whatever you start in your life, do “poorva paksha” with all your Integrity and Authenticity.  After you do the “poorva paksha”, means spiritual analysis and study, then just decide to be sure about yourself.  Even if you change something in-between, it should be based on the power of being sure about yourself, not based on powerlessness and not being sure about yourself.  I don’t want to say that intelligent, successful people don’t change their decisions.  They even change the course of their life. 
Swami Rama, who was a Shankaracharya, he dropped the Peetha, he renounced the Shankara Peetha, but he has done so much good to Hinduism!  Even if he had continued to remain as Shankaracharya, he would not have done so much good.  As an independent sadhu, mystic, yogi, not only he himself, he made thousands enlightened which he may not have accomplished being Shankaracharya, being in the Peetha.  See myself.....completely the other way!  I started as an individual sadhu, and am now sitting in very traditional thrones, traditional seats.  It is not that intelligent people don’t change the course of their actions, but they decide out of their powerfulness, not out of powerlessness.  I am hundred percent sure that when Swami Rama renounced Shankara Peetha, he was never powerless. 
Funny thing.....J. Krishnamurthy renounced his own Foundation!  He said, ‘My own Foundation is not allowing me to do my work.’  And he has to start from scratch!  If you read his life you will see a very funny thing: even now there are some schools and Retreat centres in the name of Jiddu Krishnamurthy Foundation; if you go, they will say, ‘No, we don’t belong to Krishnamurthy.  We are on our own!’  Because that was founded by Olcott and Blavatsky, the mentors of Jiddu Krishnamurthy, and that team. 
It is not that successful people don’t change the course of their actions, but it should be always out of powerfulness.....out of powerfulness. 
Understand, being sure about yourself is the antidote for SDHD (Self-Doubt, Self-Hatred, Self-Denial).  Only when you complete with SDHD you start being sure about yourself, being sure about you.
Understand, every success, every success is achieved when you are so sure about yourself.  Every success is achieved when you are so sure about yourself, understand?  So, being sure about you, being sure about you is the root of Kalpataru.  When you complete with your SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – in every step you take you will be sure about yourself.  Even Krishna moved from Brindavan to Mathura, Mathura to Dwaraka, but he was never powerless. 
I can say, one of the biggest powers God has blessed me with, he has showered upon me is, BEING SURE ABOUT MYSELF!  At the age of five, my uncles wanted to teach me swimming and wanted to throw me in the well.  I said, ‘No!  Shaastra says a sannyasi should not swim.  I will not learn swimming!’  Somewhere I had heard this; I don’t know, first of all, from where I heard.  Then I found out that only you should not cross the Narmada River and cross the ocean and all that!  These are some of the traditions.  At the age of five, I was so sure about what I wanted to be in my life!  
Being sure about you is the boon you receive in your life from the Divine.  I have always seen in my experience with so many thousands of ashramites, sannyasis, devotees, disciples, Kotharis, Thanedars, Mahants, I have seen, whoever is so sure about themselves, they achieve in every field, whether it is health, or relationships, or wealth, or success, or spiritual growth.....in anything!  Being sure about yourself, they achieve and go back. 
The SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – you need to complete that.  Start completing with it again and again and again.  Start completing with it again and again and again.
I have seen, anybody who gives me the confidence, how I can be sure about myself, same way if I feel I can be sure about that person, he becomes my extension.  That is why you see, some of the expert people have never become my extensions.  Some of the fools, dumb, who have no qualifications have become my extensions; because, to become my extensions, you don’t need any other qualifications, just I should be so sure about you, your trainability, because all qualifications I can give!  Tons of PhDs, what it can make to your system, if you have done tons of PhDs, what kind of decisions you will make, I can give it in one line and send you!  Only if you are so sure about yourself, you will give me that confidence that I can be sure about yourself.
I tell you, if you are so sure about you, even Cosmic power, the whole Cosmos showers on you!  I was reading, last few days, the autobiography of the founder of Gayatri Pariwar, Sharmaji.  God, what a being!  I never spoke about him.  Today I wanted to give my respects and I wanted to honour him for his amazing contribution to the Vedic Tradition.  If I have to choose just the top ten people who contributed to modern-day Hinduism, I will choose Sharmaji much more than Vivekananda, understand?  A step more than Vivekananda!  His amazing contribution!  Vivekananda has done one thing: didn’t live for enough time.  I don’t want to say it is not in his hands.  It was in his hands!  I don’t know why he left.  Sharmaji has one point extra: he lived eighty years!  And, appaah!  What a dedication!  What a commitment!  What an amazing commitment to Vedic Tradition!  He was so sure about himself, the whole Cosmos showered on him!  You can’t imagine in eighty years’ span somebody can achieve so much!  You should know, he has made three-thousand Shakthi Peethas!  He has built three-thousand Shakthi Peethas!  I just cannot imagine that he built three-thousand Shakthi Peethas!  Appaah!!!  He has written three-thousand books!  The massive Yajnas, Homas, spiritual programs he organized still his Pariwar continues!  I bow down to Sharmaji and his Pariwar with all my respects for their contribution to the Vedic Tradition.  From his own autobiography, this is the message I got: Being so sure about myself.  He was so sure about himself, in a very organized way. 
See, when you are so sure about you, that kind of people, infrastructure, everything gathers around you.  In this whole abuse, scandals, rumours about me, my success is, I have proved I am so sure about myself.  Now, I tell you, you will see the kind of people and the infrastructure and the things necessary to fulfil my mission I attract will be such high quality, high frequency, high intensity, hi-fi!  Because I established clearly that how I am so sure about myself, now that kind of people who are so sure about themselves will start gathering around me.  The fellows who ran away are nothing but who are not sure about themselves.  They came with a Visitor’s Visa and they tried to get a green Card.  With Visitor’s Visa you cannot get a Green Card; you need something more.  Kaalabhairava drove all those fellows out who came with Visitor’s Visa to get Green Card, and asked for citizenship.
I will give the essence in Hindi.
I don’t want to underestimate Vivekananda; but this one point Sharmaji has done a step more: living in the body for a little more time.  What an amazing contribution!  I think he made Kumbha Melas happen single-handedly, like ten lakh people gathering!  He made Magh Melas happen single-handedly!  See, the power he expressed, I will not even think twice to declare he is one of the “roopas” of Mahadeva!  See, Mahadeva is always remembered, worshipped as “aroopa roopa” (formless form); but wherever he expresses his power, those beings should be considered as “roopa” of Mahadeva!  Very safely, with all my Integrity and Authenticity, I will say, Sharmaji, the Kulapitha of Gayatri Pariwar is the form of Mahadeva for the amount of sincerity, Authenticity, Responsibility he expressed and blessed the world with!  I am really feeling bad that I did not get to read his biography much earlier.  I have heard about them and all their activities; but I had the fortune to get his biography a few days before only.  And I really wanted to sincerely tell all our devotees, ashramites, at least go to Wikipedia and google and read at least his short biography.  If you have time, it will be great to read the full autobiography; it is only a few hundred pages; he himself has written.  If you can’t read the whole book, at least go to Wikipedia and read the essence.  You should draw inspiration from all the great contributors.  He is one of the great contributors to modern-day Sanatana Hindu sanstha, Sanatana Hindu Dharma.  You cannot read the history of the modern-day Hindu Dharma, modern-day Sanatana Hindu Dharma, neglecting his name.  Great personalities like him should have become national figures.  I drew my inspiration to conduct these Sapta Homas, 1008 Kundas, Sapta Homas, from their organization only; but now only, fortunately, I got to read his biography.  It was so beautiful!  I really remembered that one shloka from Bhagavatham: “Tava Kathaamritham Taptha-Jeevanam, Kavibhir Iditam Kalmashapaham, Shravana-Mangalam Srimad Atatam, Bhuvi Grinanti Ye Bhuri-da Janah” – “It is such a joy to read your Leelas”! 
So, all great masters, all the great people who contributed to this great tradition, all their leelas are leelas of Mahadeva.  The beautiful Hindu Tradition is the inexhaustible resource of inspiration.  Even if you read every day one master’s life, your whole life you will be reading!  That many masters have been produced, that many amazing people have been produced!  That is why I can’t understand how a Hindu can be depressed!  If you are depressed, you are not a Hindu, understand!  Because, we have produced such a large number of Jeevan Mukthas, incarnations, Jnana Yogis, Siddhas, Paramahamsas, even if you read every day one-one of their biographies, your whole life you will be reading!  If you are depressed, only one thing you need to do: just slap your face, wash it and get out!  In Dhyanapeetam, that is the solution I give: Wake up, Freshen Up, Show Up!  And the mood will disappear, the depression will disappear! 
I also recommend all our libraries all over the world, Nithyananda Libraries should have Sharmaji’s all books, and all publications of Gayatri Pariwaar.  All the libraries, Nithyananda Libraries, please take note of it.  You should have all the books contributed by Acharya Sharmaji, the Kulapitha of Gayatri Pariwar.  All our Nithyananda Libraries should have all the great contributors to Hinduism, Sanatana Hindu Dharma, intellectually, intellectually in the path of Jnana whoever has contributed, you should have their photographs in our libraries.  And I wanted to have Yugarishi Pandit Shriram Sharma Acharyaji of Gayatri Pariwar, his photo should be kept, and all his books should be kept in our libraries.  They are all the great expressions of Saraswathi, and all our libraries represent Saraswathi, Matha Saraswathi.  All these people are embodiment of Matha Saraswathi – Aurobindo, Vivekananda, Pandit Shriram Sharmaji; I can go on giving names, list; all of them are embodiment of Saraswathi.  Swami Sathyananda Saraswathi, Swami Shivananda!  What a huge number we have produced!  Maha Yogis, Maha Tapasvis, Mahatmas! 
With this, I will move to the next segment of the morning satsangh – Kalpataru Darshan, Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.
The essence of today’s satsangh is: Being sure about yourself.  Complete with all the SDHD (Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial).
Sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Choose any one thought you want to cause as reality.  And all the incompletioins, the ideas of impossibility around that thought, complete everything.  Bring Completion to every thought.  Decide to bring the space of Completion.
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  You can open your eyes.  I bless you all!  Whatever space you created, let it become reality responsibly!
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________


 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment