Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, WEDNESDAY, 15 JANUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANGH BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA –


Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all the devotees, disciples, samajis, satsanghis who are sitting with us all over the world through Nithyananda TV, Sadhna TV, Eshwar TV, Janashree TV, and through two-way video-conferencing all over the world.
I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
Today, I will continue to expand on Kalpataru.
Before entering into the satsangh, I just wanted to say a few words.  One local channel in Karnataka – nobody knows the name of the channel, it is not seen by people; I think its name is “Samaya”; very few people know the name of the channel – just to get TRP, it started spreading lies, saying that I have instructed this hotel (in Haridwar) not to allow any people from Karnataka to stay here.  It is a complete lie!  It is a false statement!  And, I wanted to make it very clear to the people of Karnataka, I love Karnataka and I love the people of Karnataka.  Neither me nor my representatives made any of this kind of statements like “don’t allow Karnataka people to stay in this hotel” and all.  We never made any statement to the hotel in any form.  Today, the hotel is itself releasing an official statement that they never received any of this kind of statement from Swamiji or Swamiji’s representatives.  And we are also sending a letter to the Chief Minister (of Karnataka) explaining the truth.  And we have also sent a request to the Chief Minister to save us from this kind of abusal, spreading of lies, rumours. 
It is actually a typical case of how small-time channels which don’t have any TRP, just to get TRP create lies, rumours and abuse.  So, today we are also sending the Press Release by the hotel officially, and letter to the Chief Minister from the hotel officials, to the Karnataka Chief Minister, that whatever Samaya TV is telling is a lie and it is a rumour just to abuse us, keep us in the fear mood.  All they are trying to do is that only – constantly trying to keep us in the fear mood, crisis mood, so that we will be running around fighting the fear, we will not be able to do any spiritual work.  That is their motive.  But we WILL do our spiritual work!  We WILL do our spiritual work!
I will expand on Kalpataru.  Again, today, I want to tell a very important truth, please listen.  Don’t look at yourself through the hatred of others.  Please understand, when people abuse you, like how these fellows now, this Samaya TV is doing, don’t look at yourself through their eyes, because they are vomiting the poison which they are carrying about others.  A man who carries Self-Doubt, Self-Hatred and Self-Denial goes on poisoning others.  Please listen!  Abusing, spreading the Self-Hatred, Doubt, Denial is terrorism.  Don’t look at yourself through the eyes of a terrorist.  Abusing, spreading hatred, telling lies, don’t see yourself through their eyes, because that will completely destroy you. 
Yes.....now I have the General Manager of this hotel who is here to make a public statement in Sadhna TV.  I welcome him to the stage.
General Manager of the hotel speaks:
“Morning everyone!  It is very disappointing to know the statement which is being made by some channels in Karnataka – Samaya TV, I believe.  But, let me put it in this way, what I came to know was there has been a program in a local Kannada channel, Samaya TV, saying that Nithyananda Swami gave a statement against Kannadigas.  Let me also tell you, we are very proud to have Swamiji here, and we will welcome everybody who comes and stays here in our hotel.  There is no religion or anything stopping......  Everybody is a guest.  As a guest, everybody is like God.  We don’t stop anybody from staying here.  I personally, as General Manager of this hotel, Rajesh Gupta, would like to say that if the channel is making such a statement, it is very wrong and very disappointing.  No such statement has been made either by Swamiji or his representatives to the hotel.  I can see local people also come and they are doing his program.  So, there is no boundaries for anyone.  We are not stopping anyone. 
I also had the personal good fortune of attending some of the satsanghs and I have been personally enriched.  In fact, some of my colleagues are feeling very, very comfortable, especially a couple of my colleagues are also part of the everyday satsangh which is morning 7 to 8.  It is our pleasure to have Swamiji hold such a world-class spiritual program in this hotel which is good for this hotel and the people of Haridwar.  Swamiji’s message is inclusive of everyone.  We are not stopping anyone.  I don’t know how this channel is showing this, but if it has shown, it is very wrong against Swamiji.  And I welcome.....everybody can come and stay here in our hotel.  If anybody is stopping them, they can come and tell us.  Swamiji will be here another seven or eight days.  If anybody wants they can come and check.”
Swamiji resumes the satsangh:
I think now we have put an end to this controversy.  But, I tell you, Samaya TV is not going to stop.  They don’t need, require any statement; they just want to abuse.  And they know how to cook up lies.  So, alright!  So, we made it very clear we don’t have any barriers based on religion, language, anything.  We are open to all human-beings.  We are open to everyone.  Samaya TV also knows this.  They are just trying!  See, now they know these four days the Court is holiday (the law courts are closed for the festive season).  So, I cannot go to court and get a stay.  See, you will see exactly the day the Court opens they will stop, because we will get a stay.  In the profession of lying, you need to look into all the mechanisms.  They learnt all the tricks.  The moment the Court opens, they will stop this abusal, because they know in the Court we will get a stay.  They are spreading complete lies, lies after lies after lies, that’s all!  Only Samaya TV is doing this.  There is also, I think, somebody has come newly.  I don’t know....they are new, one guy.  It seems already he was abusing us and we filed a case on him in Ramanagara Court.  And he is crying about that also in this channel itself it seems, ‘Oh, there is a case on me!’  If you are an accused in a case, then how can you take up a program to abuse me?  Anyhow, we will see all that in the Court; that’s all!
I will start the satsangh.  Come on, let us go to the satsangh!  Let us do our spiritual work!  We need to clarify; we have clarified.  So, let us do our spiritual work!
So, first thing, whenever a person vomits the poison of SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – don’t look at yourself through their eyes, because if you allow the poison to go inside you, it will destroy you, like snake.  If you allow the snake’s poison to go inside you, it will kill you.  If you allow the other person’s hatred to go inside your being, it will destroy you; you will be getting so much of Self-Doubt, Hatred and Denial, it will destroy you. 
Please listen, the biggest enemy you need to be aware of in your life, the biggest danger you need to avoid in your life, the enemy you need to be aware in your life, the danger you need to avoid in your life – please listen, it is a very important truth – the biggest danger you need to avoid in your life, the biggest enemy you need to be aware of in your life is people, ideas that shake you, who make you feel you are not sure about yourself. 
A doctor becomes a great doctor if he is sure about himself.  A lawyer becomes a great lawyer if he is sure about himself.  An engineer becomes a great engineer if he is sure about himself.  A politician becomes a great leader if he is sure about himself.  A spiritual leader becomes a great light, a great leader if he is sure about himself. 
Understand, even in my Sangha I have seen, if some of the Swamis or Brahmacharis, if he is not active, alive and enriching, whether he is a Swami or Brahmachari, Mahant or Shrimahant, Kothari, Thanedar, Mahant, anybody if they are not active and alive, enriching people, causing people, I know for sure they are not sure about themselves!  So, please understand, if you are a Thanedar, Kothari, or Mahant, Shrimahant, if you want to go spiritually to the next level, if you want to be active, if you want to contribute something to the world, achieve something in the world, be very clear, the first and foremost thing you need to do is: BE SURE ABOUT YOU!  Being sure about yourself!
People who go on abusing others, especially spreading lies, they are dangers to society, please understand, dangers to humanity, because they are trying to shatter, shake people.  The greatest violence is not even killing somebody, but shaking somebody, making somebody not sure about himself!  See, even if you kill, he is dead; it is over, it is all over in two minutes.  But, if you shake somebody and start making him hate himself or be not sure about himself, he will suffer, he will be in Hell, he will be tortured forever! 
I tell you, the greatest boon I received from God: being so sure about myself!  From the moment I assumed the body, I am sure about myself.  I tell you, I am so sure about myself, all these fellows abusing me, spreading rumours about me, lies about me, will be a beautiful chapter in my biography.....in the future, telling my strength and glory to the world!  I tell you, in that way, they are actually beautifying my biography!  Really!  See, all the abusal people have done to Kanchi Swami, what happened?  Nine years torture they have done!  Now the whole thing has become an ornament for Swamiji!  With courage and strength he withstood all that abusal.  The amount of vandalism done on him has become an ornament now, has become glory for him!  So much of abuse he withstood!  I tell you, just by withstanding, being so sure of myself, I will prove to the world all this will become finally adding to my glory that I withstood all these rumours, lies, abusals! 
I tell you, being sure about you, please listen, if you are sure about you, that is the greatest boon you receive from God!  The greatest boon I received from the Divine, from God is, from the moment I am born, I was so sure about myself and I was so sure about what I want to do, I was so sure about what will be my future, I was so sure about my whole life’s mission and purpose!  So, understand, how many ever people may try to put some obstructions, lies, abusal, how many ever may try to put, be sure about yourself!  Be sure about yourself!  If you are sure about you, all the obstructions, obstacles put in your way will become a stepping stone for you.  It will become a stepping stone for you.  If you are depressed seeing these abusive programs, come to the morning satsangh.  Watch this morning satsangh.  This is the antidote for all the SDHD programs, the Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial programs.  No, really! 
Understand, sometimes when I see these fellow screaming knowing that they are lying, I only feel sympathy towards them.  Oh, God!  Because, please listen, when you know you are lying and if you lie, there will be a big gap between you and your personality; you become almost like a split personality, which is Hell.  Constantly you will be in insecurity.  Constantly you will feel unsure about you, understand.  Constantly feeling insecurity is life imprisonment! 
I really want to tell Ranganath Bharadwaj (the anchor of Samaya TV conducting the abusive program against Swamiji), please do some meditation, do some Completion, complete with your Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial.  Otherwise, you will be suffering with so much of split personality; it is equivalent to life imprisonment.  Understand, you may be thinking you are powerful, you can abuse anybody, destroy anybody, put anybody into any problem; but you need to understand, you yourself are suffering!  I know you may not come openly, you may not be able to come openly to do some meditation program or anything; but I request you, go to my YouTube channel; there are clear processes, instructions how to do Completion with yourself, with your Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial.  Complete with yourself and come out of this huge suffering which you are carrying within yourself.  So, with a deep love, compassion and sympathy for you, I am telling you this: do some meditation, do some Completion, heal yourself inside; it will really help you.  Because, there is a beautiful truth: when you know you are lying, and if you are lying, your heart becomes weak.  There are many scientific discoveries about it.  If you know you are lying and you are lying for some purpose, I tell you......
I tell you, there are some professions you should take up in your life like healing – doctor’s profession – teacher, professor; all these professions are great professions.  There are some professions where, if you have to compromise the principles of health, you should think twice before taking it up.  One good thing is, even if you abuse an enlightened being, he only looks at you with lot of compassion and sympathy.  Because, I am trying to sort out why should people abuse based on lies.  I tell you, if you go on repeating the lies, naturally your heart becomes weak.  It is like you destroy yourself. 
The essence of today’s satsangh:
Don’t look at yourself through the eyes of the people who spread hatred towards you, who try to create Self-Doubt, Hatred and Denial – SDHD.  Please understand, being so sure about you is enlightenment.  I can say, being very sure about you is Leadership Consciousness.  It is one of the siddhis you achieve when you do Completion.  All this Anima, Lahima, Mahima, Garima, all these are different siddhis.  Like that, being sure about you is one of the siddhis you achieve.  It is one of the siddhis you achieve if you do Completion. 
I tell you, just for the sake of money or any other vested interest if you go on telling a lie, you may have money, but your heart will become weak and stop functioning, you will lose life!  Do you just want a bank balance without you being there to enjoy it?  Now Ranganath may tell I am cursing him.  I am not cursing him, I am telling the fact, I am telling the truth.  I don’t need to curse you, you are cursing yourself!  If you go on repeating a lie for some purpose, half-truth, or covering the half-truth, revealing only partial information, if you go on living this hypocritical life, your heart becomes weak.  Please understand, there are so many scientific studies proving what I am saying.  There are so many scientific studies proving what I am saying.  So, don’t allow SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial in any form in your life, in any way in your life. 
Understand, the biggest vaccination you have to do in your life is not just Polio.  Polio also you should do; but that and all is for ordinary physical diseases.  The biggest vaccination you have to do in your life is vaccinating yourself, protecting yourself from SDHD – Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial – by doing Completion and living the spiritual four powers (Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching). 
Please understand, when you create again and again and again the space of Completion, you become so sure about you, no SDHD can infect you, no Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial can infect you.  I tell you, this is the biggest boon you can have in your life!
So, I will move to the next segment – Kalpataru Darshan. 
Please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Pick up one thought you want to make into reality, one desire you want to make as reality, one idea you want to cause as reality.  Complete with all the Self-Doubt, Hatred, Denial you are carrying towards that.  Bring Completion.
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  You can open your eyes.
Ma Saroja, Singapore, birthday blessings!  With all the auspiciousness, you will be with me, I will be with you!  Continue to do the good work you are doing.  You are doing a great work!  Be on Twitter also.  Have Twitter and Facebook, both.  Anupama, gift her a cellphone from Sangha.  I will tell them to send the money.  So, let her start doing in Twitter also. She is so sincere on that one seva!  Every day she will send a few FB posts putting all the teachings together.  My blessings!  So, even if you have one spiritual action, one spiritual seva sincerely, being sure, that will raise you to higher level. 
So, with this, I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________


        

No comments:

Post a Comment