Monday, February 10, 2014

HARIDWAR, SATURDAY, 25 JANUARY 2014 – NOTES

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA

Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.
Today I will expand on KALPATARU. 
Please listen!
When you cause others’ reality, when you try to be a sincere catalyst for others’ reality, two things happen:  One, your expanded energy, intelligence, causes your reality, and the Cosmos showers you. 
Please understand, I am not talking something superstitious.  India is a very strict country; Hindus cannot talk mystical things which cannot be proved.  So, all the international devotees, I tell you, I am a certified Hindu Guru in India news, thoroughly, scientifically verified by all possible biased elements in India.  Hindus have no freedom to talk anything which is seen as a little superstitious.  We have to talk only clearly proven things; if not, they have big, big laws to harass us.  So, please understand, I am not talking any superstitious things.
When you cause others’ reality, when you are sincerely being a catalyst for others’ reality, Cosmos showers on you!  Because, tons of researches in different fields – Quantum Physics, even in the medical observations, surveys related to psychological experiences – tons of researches prove we are all inter-connected, we are all not disconnected islands as we go on imagining or deluding ourselves.  No!  Truth is truth! 
Listen!  When you are sincerely trying to be a catalyst for others’ reality, suddenly the others’ energy showers on you!  I have seen so many times, especially in my yatra times, my spiritual pilgrimage time, a few coins, a little food, a few clothes I got, when I give it to a worst beggar than me, means a beggar who does not have anything which I have, a poor beggar, when I give it away, and one word from that beggar which comes from his soul, that gratitude...!  Please understand, I am very sensitive to energies and emotions.  Emotions are conscious energy releases.  Consciously what you feel intensely, gets released through your bio-memory and muscle-memory; that is what is “emotion”.  I am very sensitive to emotions.  But, I tell you, these poorest beggars....and that look with gratitude, just through their eyes when they say “thank you”, something happens to my very stomach!  That joy, I tell you, it is equivalent to every initiation I received from my Gurus! 
Understand, every time I was initiated into some spiritual process by my gurus – fortunately I had so many great souls contributing to my life; that is why I am like a multi-flower garden; because so many gardeners have worked in my garden, sowing the seeds and created flowers – every time when a guru initiates me into a spiritual process, what happens to my stomach – I tell you, stomach is the first reactor – I feel such an extraordinary joy and feeling!  Whenever I see the gratitude in those beggars’ eyes, or without even knowing what to tell they just thank you or just raise the hand acknowledging me, that simple response, creates the same effect in my stomach! 
Please understand, in my example, at that time in my situation, the maximum I can give is only those few clothes or a few coins or one meal which I have.  But, in your case now, you have such a wonderful thing to cause, i.e. spiritual reality.  Be a sincere catalyst to cause spiritual reality to people.  Please understand, because you can!
Blessed are those 
(break in transmission on all channels because of power failure in Haridwar...........)
(Swamiji: Sorry for the interference.  You are all able to hear me?  St. Louis, Paris, Hong Kong, you are all able to hear me?  St. Louis guys, you are all able to hear me?  Sorry for the interference.  Sorry for the interruption.....some technical problem here.........)
Listen again!  Please listen!
When you are sincerely trying to be a catalyst, the whole Cosmos supports you, showers on you, inspires you, galvanizes you, raises you to the highest potential.  Understand?  I am telling you as a fact!  My disciples, you are all spiritual kings, spiritual “Samrats” (emperors), because you have so much of spiritual clarity!  In my case, at that time, I had only a few coins and a few clothes and a little food.  That is what I gave, I shared.  But all of you guys can share the spiritual knowledge.  You all have so much!  If you cause one meal as a reality for somebody, for a few hours he will be satisfied.  If you cause one set of clothes for somebody, for a few months he will be satisfied.  If you cause education through which he can make his food, may be for a few years he will be satisfied.  If you cause him with knowledge to cause all he wants in his life, if you cause him with the knowledge to cause as reality whatever he wants, that is the best thing you will cause in his life, in the other’s life.  Be a sincere catalyst, be a sincere catalyst for people to experience the Science of Completion and Science of Creation, Science of Completion and Science of Expansion.        
Please understand, this whole year I declared as the “Year of Causing Enlightenment”; means, constantly helping people to cause their reality.  Whether it is just an ordinary, one square meal, or the ultimate – Enlightenment – we will go on causing to people their reality, we will go on causing to people their reality, understand?  Causing everyone’s reality, helping everyone to experience their reality!  Please understand, I really tell you, when you cause others’ reality, the amount of energy you feel, the restful awareness you feel, how the suffocation, stress in your system drastically drops, the joy you feel, the energy you feel, the excitement you feel, the experience you feel is not an ordinary thing.  Be sincerely a cause to cause others’ reality.  Be a sincere catalyst to cause others’ reality. 
I am seeing the power of this Kalpataru Darshan.  I tell you, the more and more Kalpataru Darshans I am giving, causing everyone’s reality, being a sincere catalyst for everyone’s reality, more and more energy is expressing through this body.  I tell you, if you are the reason for the Kalpataru program happening, a few people taking the Kalpataru Darshan, I tell you, you receive this good energy, this blessing, this “punya” (merit/blessing), because the Cosmos celebrates the existence of the people who are sincerely being a catalyst for others’ reality.  Understand?  If you sincerely feel and sincerely if you are a catalyst for causing others’ reality, even if you don’t know the methodology, you really want to cause others’ reality, but you don’t know how to do it, you only know one thing, ‘Swamiji knows!  I will somehow bring them and put them in front of Swamiji and let both of them deal with each other’, even if you are that sincere, I tell you, the Cosmos celebrates your presence.....the Cosmos celebrates your presence, you are blessed so much! 
I tell you, whenever I tried to be a sincere catalyst for people to cause their reality, whenever I tried to be a sincere catalyst for people to cause their reality, I was only showered more and more energy, more and more bliss, more and more joy, more and more knowledge, more and more spiritual bliss!
Please listen!  Every time you cause somebody’s reality, every time you are being a sincere catalyst for somebody’s reality, so much energy is showered on you, so much power is showered on you, so much bliss is showered on you, actually you get more than what you want!  If you really want something from the Cosmos, something to become reality in your life, just start helping others to cause their reality.  It can be as simple as one square meal, or as great as Enlightenment.  Just be a sincere catalyst to cause others’ reality. 
I tell you, if you want something from the Divine, from the Cosmos, just organize one Kalpataru program and be a catalyst for others to cause their reality; you will be showered!  Because, every time I was a sincere catalyst for others’ reality, I was showered!  Please listen, this is the ultimate truth!  This is the ultimate truth!  Because, when you become a sincere catalyst for others’ reality, suddenly you experience “Brahmanyam Bahuputhrathaam” (“I am the favourite inheritor of the Cosmos”)!  Brahmanyam Bahuputhrathaam!
A few days before, I went to the banks of the Ganges for a walk.  Nothing big, a very simple act: A few kids were selling flowers there.  They asked us to buy flowers and put it in the Ganga.  I told our Swamis who were there with me, I said, ‘For all these kids, given ten-ten rupees.’  There were only five kids; so, fifty rupees; less than fifty cents, or less than a dollar I can say, a little more than fifty cents and less than a dollar....less than a dollar.  I told our Swamis to give ten-ten rupees.  All put together it will be less than a dollar.  ‘Give ten-ten rupees to all these kids.’  Only five kids were there.  I said, ‘Don’t take the flowers, let them sell the flowers to somebody; just give them money.’  Small kids.  And one kid shouted, ‘Thank you, Swamiji!’  Such a simple word.  And the child was really happy.....really happy!  Very sincerely the child shouted, ‘Thank you, Swamiji!’  I tell you, the next twenty-four hours that joy was there in my system!  Even to my system which is twenty-four hours in the bliss of the Cosmos a child can bless and add a little more joy, understand!  Neither the act from my side was with the expectation that the child is going to bless me or thank me, nor the child had the expectation, ‘If I thank them now, I will get something more’.  No!  From both sides there was no plan.  A simple sincerity....that’s all!  I was very sincere seeing all those small kids trying to sell and earn; they are not begging; they are trying to make their living.  What they will do with these few rupees given?  At the most, they will spend in their school, or they will make some clothes for themselves; that’s all.  From my side it was simple sincerity.  Same way, from the kid’s side, it was such a simple sincerity; that’s all.  I tell you, be a sincere catalyst for others to cause their reality. 
I tell you, the effect of that kid’s “Thank You”, next few hours I allowed whoever wants to touch me, I allowed whoever wants to have photograph with me!  I am not a guy who will allow that.  Especially when I go out for a walk, I will try to protect my privacy.  I will say, ‘No, don’t photograph me.’  Especially with Ganga.....it is almost like my romance moment with Ganga!  Ganga and Arunachala are just part of me.  My bones are Arunachala, and blood is Ganga!  So, whenever I sit with Arunachala or Ganga, I ask for my privacy.  But even that I renounced; the next few hours whoever came to take photograph with me, I said, ‘Come on, have photographs.’  Some people started touching my feet, because that whole area is full of Sadhus....Swarg Ashram area.  It became almost like a visit to bless all those sadhus who are doing tapas there!  All the sadhus started coming from their “kutiyas” (huts/shacks/cottages) and started touching my feet.  They started saying, ‘Swamiji come to my “kutiya”!  Come to my “kutiya”!’  Somebody gave food, somebody gave orange, somebody gave dry fruits.  They all ran to their rooms, and the best food in their room they ran and brought and gave me.  It is such a joy to see sadhus giving; they are always taking.  Especially, when they see some rich sadhus, they take from the rich sadhus.  First of all, the sadhus who are doing tapas, they will never touch others’ feet.  And when they see a rich man, they will take from that rich man.  In my case, I was a sadhu.....and a rich sadhu.  But they were so respectful, they were only giving me!  I also was with empty hand.  I spent time with all of them, had “chai” (tea) in the road-side shop.  This whole thing, that girl’s (kid selling flowers) one word, ‘Thank you, Swamiji!’, is responsible!  So, please understand, just be a sincere catalyst to cause others’ reality; you will be showered more than you want.....you will be showered more than you want!
The fifty rupees (given to the kids selling flowers) would never have added joy to me in any way.  I can say, that fifty rupees was put to best use!  If I planned and gave also, nothing would have happened.  No!  I can never imagine that one small girl saying, ‘Thank you, Swamiji!’, can add so much of joy to me, because I am established in the “Parabrahmananda”, “Paripoorna Satchitananda” and “Nithyananda” (Sanskrit terms indicating extreme joy and eternal bliss)!  The joy caused in that girl was sincere....small kid.  And the way she screamed is from sincerity; that’s all!  I tell you, when you are a sincere catalyst, when you are a sincere catalyst, life goes on showering; that experience “Brahmanyam Bahuputhrathaam” just lives with you; the joy, “Brahmanyam Bahuputhrathaam” just stays with you! 
I will give the essence in Hindi.
All the devotees, visitors, participants gathered in St. Louis-Tirumala, Paris-Kalighat, and Phoenix-Kanchipuram for Kalpataru Darshan, I will guide you into the Kalpataru process.  Please sit straight.  Take your paper and pen.  Pen down one desire, one thought you want to cause as reality.  And also pen down all the incompletions you think you may face.  All the self-doubts, self-hatred, self-denial you think you have to achieve that one thought into reality, pen down, list it down.  List down the thought you want to make as reality and all the incompletions you think you may have.  List out all that for the next few minutes.  Please all of you pick up paper and pen and start penning down for the next few minutes so that we can move to the process of Completion.
(After a few minutes...........)
Now, please all of you sit straight.  All the Kalpataru participants in Paris-Kalighat, St. Louis-Tirumala, Phoenix-Kanchipuram, please sit straight.  Close your eyes.  Create the space for what you want to achieve.  Visualize that the one thought that you want to cause as reality has already become reality in you.  Complete with all the self-doubts you have.  Complete with all the doubts you are carrying.  Complete with all the incompletions you are carrying.  See, cognize the thought you want to create as reality is real now, already real now.  Namah Shivaya!  Let your Kundalini Shakti rise in you all and fill your inner-space, cause what you want as reality!  Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  You can open your eyes.  I bless you all!  Whatever space you created, let it become reality, responsibly!
Now, St. Louis-Tirumala, Paris-Kalighat, Phoenix-Kanchipuram can have Kalpataru Darshan.
Pudukottai Dhyanapeetam, blessings to all those there who want to attend Inner Awakening!  My blessings also to Pudukottai Sangha!
Now we will start the Kalpataru Darshan.  First, St. Louis.......
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching, with eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________






No comments:

Post a Comment