Monday, February 10, 2014

SATURDAY, 1 FEBRUARY 2014

MORNING SATSANG BY PARAMAHAMSA NITHYANANDA
 
Nithyanandeshwara Samaarambhaam
Nithyanandeshwari Madhyamaam |
Asmath Aachaarya Paryanthaam
Vandhey Guru Paramparaam ||

...
I welcome all of you with my love and respects. 
I welcome all the devotees who have gathered in Jorpati-Nepal.  I welcome all of you with my love and blessings.  I am so happy all of you have gathered in Nepal.  My blessings to all of you!  Today we will have Kalpataru in Nepal.
I will start expanding on Kalpataru continuously.  I will expand on the Kalpataru process.  Please listen!  Usually, end of the satsangh I will give the essence of the satsangh; but, today, I am going to make the statement now and go on expanding, go on expanding this one statement:  All the incompletions of the Planet Earth start with violence towards you and others.  All the completions of the Planet Earth happen with love towards you and others.
Please listen!  I will expand on it.  But now what I am saying is like a shloka, sutra:  All the incompletions start with hatred towards you and others.  All the completions start with loving you and others.  All bad things in the Cosmos start with hating you and others.  All the good things start with loving you and others. 
Please listen!  And it is not a simple statement!  And I also don’t expect, I am not that insensitive that I expect you should understand this statement immediately.  Please listen!  Step-by-step!
Only when you start completing with all the hatred you have towards others and outside things.....  As I said two-three days before, the hatred towards others and other things has no justification, no justification!  You cannot justify it!  You cannot use any justification because that person is black or white or green or yellow or North Indian, South Indian, Westerner, Easterner.  You cannot even use religion as a justification for your hatred.  Please listen!  Nothing, nothing can be used as a justification for your hatred!  You have to complete with every hatred you have towards the outer world, whether it is hatred towards a person or hatred towards an animal.  Sometimes we may not be afraid of a snake, but we will hate that creepy effect of a cockroach!  I have seen people who are not even afraid of snake, but they will be afraid of, they will hate – it is not even fear – they will have hatred, they will have hatred towards that creepy effect of a cockroach!  Whether it is a human-being or a building or an object or a cockroach, whatever, the hatred cannot be justified.  No question of hatred!  It HAS to be completed!  Only when you complete all the hatred, anger, violence you carry with the outside world, you realize everything boils down to self-hatred.  Please understand, discovering this experience experientially, discovering this experientially..... 
Please understand, all of you need to know I am not teaching teach you any morality.  I am not a Gandhian to teach you non-violence and all that.  Whether I like or hate Gandhi, that and all is secondary.  And whether I like his teachings, that is secondary.  My relationship with Gandhi is completely separate.  Or my relationship, idea of non-violence is completely separate.  I am not teaching non-violence here as morality.  Please understand, first of all, I don’t teach so-called morality.  I am a guy who is completely grounded on Advaitha experience.  I have that Advaithic experience and I am sincere to the Advaithic experience.  I am married to nobody else, understand.  I don’t have respect or affiliation to anything else other than Advaitha.  I don’t care about any of your other rules and regulations, laws, understandings.  So, be very clear, understand the context from which I am talking about non-violence.  You need to know the context.
See, there was a great advaithi called Banasura.  He asked Mahadeva, ‘Mahadeva you have to give whatever boons people ask.  Give me this boon.’  Then Mahadeva says, ‘Whoever knows this, that whatever boon they ask I give, for them I will give.’  Please understand, he puts a very small twist.  He says “Thathaasthu”, “So be it” to Banasura.  His name is Banasura.  The Shiva worshipped by him became “Baneshwara”.  Banasura asked Mahadeva, ‘Mahadeva, whoever asks a boon, you should give.’  Mahadeva puts a small twist.  He says, ‘Whoever knows that whatever they ask I give, for them I will give.’  Means, you should be in the context; only then even Mahadeva can bless. 
So, why non-violence?  You should know the context; only then you will be convinced to do, you will understand why it should be done, you will do it.  Understand, I am not promoting non-violence to get Nobel Prize.  No!  I am not trying to promote as any morality, or this, that.  I am neither for nor against any rules and regulations, morality.  It is all up to them.  But, I am very clear, I am married to Advaitha, the truth of Advaitha, and I am sincere to that truth, that experience.  “Nithyam Adwitheeyam Niranjanam”.  Eternally being in the space of Advaitha and “Niranjana”, purity! 
Please listen, only when you complete with all the hatred you carry with the outer world, you wake up to the reality, which is nothing but, all the hatred you have towards the outer world is the extension of the hatred you carry inside, the hatred towards you.  For example, if you hate Easterners or Westerners, only if you complete, complete, complete and completed that hatred, you will understand it is nothing but one part of you that you are hating you are projecting it on others.  I am not talking this as a philosophy; I am talking this as an every-day strategy planning, the day-to-day strategies for your life, day-to-day strategies for your life.  See, if I tell you, ‘Go to the corner of this street, there is a hotel where you can get your morning food’, is it talking philosophy?  Arrey, it is a strategy for your morning breakfast, the basic need of your life!  Strategy for your breakfast is not philosophy.  So, whatever I am talking, don’t push it aside as a philosophy to be realized when you are old, retired, tired; when you don’t have anything else, you will just sit, chew paan (betel leaf), and sit on the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi and think, ‘Yes.....I am not non-violent....let me complete...’  No!  Don’t push me aside as a philosopher!  I am talking to you, I am giving you the strategy for your day-to-day eating and sleeping, for your clothes and shelter, for your breathing and being alive! 
Realizing, realizing that everyone is extension of you is the first step for realizing everyone is you.  The first step for that realization happens with non-violence.  Completion, Completion, Completion, Completion, Completion!  Completion, Completion, Completion, Completion!  If you have fear of some higher authorities, your boss, your wife, your elder brother, or politicians, some robber or unknown fellows, complete with all those fears.  Only when you complete with all those fears you will understand it is extension of you, parts of you, you are projecting it on others and seeing. 
There are some people who cannot face me; they are afraid.  It means, one part of you, you are not able to face!  Ability to face Kaalabhairava is enlightenment, understand!  Ability to face Kaalabhairava means, Lord of Time, who has all the archives of all the strategies and plans.  How many ever layers by layers of layers of layers of layers of hypocrisy, secrecy you build and justify – ‘He is a hypocrite, that is why I am a hypocrite.  He is cunning, that is why I am cunning.  He is cheating me, that is why I am cheating him’ – you can have layers and layers of all this cunningness; but He knows!  He cheating somebody else has no justification for you cheating him; because, when you are cheating him, you are only cheating part of you.  For you to become dharmic (just/righteous), the whole world does not need to become dharmic.  In the whole world, there will always be someone who is adharmic (unjust/unrighteous).  If you are waiting for the whole world to become dharmic ‘only then I will become dharmic’, you will become Duryodhana.  Your thinking should be: ‘Whether the whole world becomes dharmic or not, I will become dharmic.  I will set the example.  Then whoever wants, let them follow!’ 
So, understand, when you face Kaalabhairava, your justifications of why you are inauthentic, why you are insincere, why you are non-integrated, those reasons are not going to be asked at all!  Kaalabhairava does not listen to reasons.  He does not listen to any reasons.  No!  Ability to face Kaalabhairava means, ability to face yourself.  Ability to face yourself!  You get the ability to face yourself only when you complete with all the non-violence you carry.  That is the first thing you need to do. 
In the Hindu Tradition, a Brahmachari who starts spiritual life, he is asked to do three things.  In these three, any one he has to do; sometimes all three.
·        One, he has to do “Go Seva”, means, serving the cows, taking care of the cows;
·        Or, he has to go around and beg and collect food;
·        Or sit in the cremation ground and watch the dead bodies being burnt day in and day out.
All these three complete the violence you carry inside you.  Of these, any one process, or all three put together makes you complete with the hatred you carry inside. 
If you see the bodies being burnt day in and day out, you understand, ‘Oh God!  Like this only this body is going to be burnt!  Then why am I foolishly carrying so much of junk inside me...stinking hatred or anger?’  That understanding will land on us. 
Or if you do “Go Seva”, taking care of the cows, every day touching the cows.  See, the cow carries a beautiful, best-possible bio-memory of giving love.  The bio-memory of love is available in its peak form in the cow body, in the “Pashu”.  In the cow, the loving, non-violent, giving bio-memory is available.  When you do the “Go Seva” by touching it every day, washing it, cleaning, taking care, cleaning the cow-dung, milking, feeding grass, feeding the cow, that bio-memory gets transmitted.  I used to think sometimes why traditionally they have this idea of “Go Seva” as a prayaschitta (atonement) for your anger, or when you commit a sin.  In many of the gurukuls, ashrams, when a disciple does some mischief or mistake, “Go Seva” is given as a prayaschitta.  I used to wonder why.  Later on, I found out; I also saw experientially this truth.  Cows carry the most beautiful, loving, caring, sharing, non-violent bio-memory.  That is why you should never eat cow’s meat.  You should take care of the cows.  When you touch, take care, protect the cows, that beautiful bio-memory gets transmitted to you.  If you eat the cows, when you kill the cows, so much of that cows’ suffering, sorrow, even after being so loving she has been killed, that sorrow will get created in the bio-memory and will get into your system; you will always feel you are a victim.  So, don’t eat cows.  Love them, don’t eat them.  Understand, this is the slogan we should raise: “Love them!  Don’t eat them!”  Do “Go Seva”, serving the cows.
Or going around and begging and sharing the begged food with others, even that takes away your violence.  When you go around and beg, you will understand the magnanimity, generosity of people.  You will start developing love for people. 
So, listen, in these three, any one or all three completes the hatred you carry, the anger you carry.
In our gurukul, I gave one more powerful process: talking to the rose plants and making them drop their thorns.  That is also basically to get you out of that anxiety, fear pattern, hatred, violence pattern.  Hatred or violence gets developed when you are constantly in anxiety or fear.  When you talk to a rose plant every day and make that plant drop its thorns, not by forcibly plucking, but automatically by itself, you will develop such a subtle, grounded bio-memory in you, I tell you!  Feeling grounded! 
I can give you one more tip:  If you lie down on the floor with your belly-button (navel) touching the ground, you will feel grounded and light, and all of your anger and hatred will go out and you will become complete.  When you want to complete with the hatred with others or hatred with yourself, lie down with your belly-button touching the ground.  If the ground is too cold, may be you can use a “kambal”, blanket.  But, pushing your belly on the ground, lie down and do completion.  All the hatred towards others and yourself which you have, Bhoomadevi – Mother Earth – will suck and release those incompletions.  You will be grounded!  You will be grounded completely!  It is a very powerful tip and technique.  It will be a very powerful process for Completion. 
I know, I have not started; I didn’t even go to the second statement!  I am still only expanding on the first statement!  May be the second statement I will expand in tomorrow’s satsangh; but, today, let me at least complete the first statement.
Listen!  Hatred cannot be justified.  Gender, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, language, province, geography, nothing can be, nothing can be the reason for hatred!  Nothing can be the reason for hatred!  Only when you complete with all the hatred, you will realize, suddenly you will wake up, ‘Oh God!  Both sides, the person who is hating and being hated, both sides is me!  Because of the heap of hatred, I forgot that I am playing both sides’ game!’  Realizing you are playing both sides’ game is Advaithic experience!  You are the gods, you are the demons, you are the Meru Hill, you are churning it!  Realizing it, is “Nectar”, “Amrutha”!  And denying to realize it, is “Poison”, “Visha”.  How much ever poison you vomit, out of compassion Mahadeva keeps it in his throat.  Neither it affects him nor it affects you.  And he gifts you the nectar.  That is the most safest place you can keep the poison, so that nobody is affected.  That is why he kept it in his throat.  Sometimes you have to keep things safely, not because they are valuable, but because they are dangerous.  All the valuables are kept safely by Vishnu.  All the dangerous things are kept safely by Mahadeva.  What to do?  Keep all the dangerous things safely so that the world is not affected by it. 
So, please listen!  Please listen!
Everything is you!  Whoever you love is extension of you.  Whoever you hate is extension of you.  Whoever you doubt is extension of you.  Whoever you trust is extension of you.  Everything is extension of you!  You!  You!
I can add a few more techniques:
·        One, lying down on your belly with the belly pressing on the ground, and completing;

·        Sitting in the breathing space of the Ganga and completing.  Sitting in the “breathing space of the Ganga” means: the distance the breeze of the trees which are rooted in the Ganga water travels.  See, the trees which drink the Ganga’s water through their roots, their breeze, the distance their breeze goes is the “breathing space of the Ganga”.  Sitting in the breathing space of the Ganga and completing.
All these can completely heal, complete the violence, hatred, doubt, distress, denial you carry with others and yourself.  The anxiety pattern can be completed.  When you complete with that anxiety pattern, I tell you, you realize that everything is just extension of you, you, YOU ALONE!  With this understanding when you start thinking, talking, acting, feeling, you are in the space of Completion, you are Kalpataru!
So, the essence of today’s satsangh:
All incompletions, bad things, negativity, start with the hatred towards yourself and hatred towards others.  Even feeling unsettled, incomplete, everything, the anxiety, the subtle tremor, trembling, the shaking constantly you carry inside – ‘What will happen?  What will happen?  What will happen?’ – is nothing but the deep denial and doubt you carry about you and others.
So, with this, I complete and move.....
I will give the essence in Hindi, the essence of today’s satsangh in Hindi for all the participants in Jorpati-Nepal.  Today, for Kalpataru, I will give the essence in Hindi for all of you.
I will move to the Kalpataru process. 
Now all the satsangh participants, Kalpataru participants, pick up your paper and pen.  Write one thought you want to cause as reality, and all the self-doubts, self-hatred, self-denial you are having about making that thought into reality.  Write the thought you want to cause as reality and the incompletions about that thought you have.  Pen both of them.  Please take a few minutes and pen down sincerely.
(After a few minutes...........)
Now please sit straight.  Let us start the process. 
First, create the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Means, declare what you want is already reality, in the present it has become real.
Complete with all the incompletions and drop it.
Create and hold the space for what you want to cause as reality.  Sit with closed eyes and hold the space. 
Namah Shivaya!
KALPATARU MEDITATION IN PROGRESS.....................
Relax.  Please open your eyes.  I bless you all!  The space you created, let it become reality!
So, Jorpati-Nepal, I welcome all the participants who have gathered in Jorpati-Nepal.  I bless you all!  All of you can now come for darshan.  Please all of you come for darshan one by one now.  Organizers, please first form the queue; then we will start the darshan.
KALPATARU DARSHAN IN PROGRESS.....................
I bless you all!  Let you all radiate with Integrity, Authenticity, Responsibility and Enriching and Causing eternal bliss, Nithyananda!  Thank you!
___________________ END OF SATSANG ___________________


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment